EyezMan's "Still" Creations

I thought I'd post (over a period of time) some of the pictures I've made. I don't do glitter or animation; that's why I called the thread "still" creations.

Snag Away or even ask me to make you a pic, but I can't compete with some of these members. Some threads I've seen on here are so great & professional looking that it's sorta intimidating lol

I make a lot of band pics, car pics, goofy pics & specialty pics. I hope you all like them. I occasionally insert "heads" onto pics or cartoons, like the first one I'll post.

"My" dog...I say my dog but it's really my Sisters dog but I watch him some. His name is "Dodger", and like so many, he was abused. He's shy but very pampered & taken cre of now! This is Halloween Dodger" lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the real Dodger.

* This is Motley Crue!

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I'm going to move this to that forum, so it doesn't get buried lol

wonderful stuff in here, don't sell yourself short! :bravo:
:blowkiss:

squirt

Administrator
we like that word around here lol well, most of us do lol :hide:

you want me to teach you how to turn your sig off? :eh:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Watt werd?
Fuckin?
I hate the werd.....
LOOOVE the act, though :hump:
Fuckin AYY

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3483647]I'm going to move this to that forum, so it doesn't get buried lol

:blowkiss:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3483674]we like that word around here lol well, most of us do lol :hide:

you want me to teach you how to turn your sig off? :eh:[/QUOTE]

LOL... FECKIN'GREAT!!! :high5::snigger:

I actually like to see the sigs and I'll chance mine often, so not really.

Last edited:
Can I turn it off in just this thread? If so, then I'll do it. :thumbs up:

Last edited:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
LOL... FECKIN'GREAT!!! :high5::snigger:

I actually like to see the sigs and I'll chance mine often, so not really.[/COLOR][/I][/B]
:shh: it really wasn't a question ;)
When posting in succession, it stacks and uses too much bandwidth for our slower connection members
:D

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3483647]I'm going to move this to that forum, so it doesn't get buried lol

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3483687]just untick SHOW SIG and it will turn it off for just that post

[jimg]11qr/z3/t/8/l/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg][/QUOTE]

Hortysir, I'm pretty sure it was a question...it had a question mark after it! :whistle:

Can I ask, what's the difference in this thread and any other thread? Just courious.
Are you saying it's a rule? Thanks Squirt! :high5:

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
Hortysir, I'm pretty sure it was a question...it had a question mark after it! :whistle:

Can I ask, what's the difference in this thread and any other thread? Just courious.
Are you saying it's a rule? Thanks Squirt!
[/SIZE][/I][/B] :high5:
it's a courtesy for our dial up members, the more pics there are in a thread, the longer it takes for that thread to load
horty's sayin' that you might want your creations to be predominant in here, instead of your sig ;)
and when you're posting in succession, 4, 5, 6 or more posts in a row, it makes for a cleaner thread if your sig only shows in the first or last
I tend to lean more on the animated sigs being turned off, as they cause more loading problems than non animated tags, that's why I haven't said anything to you before now
yvw :bow:

Guess what...the jokeroo uploader is working for me now!!! :YAY:

Here my Nephew "Cameron" which became Cam-a-rooney which became Rooney

then thanks to me he became "Rooneyman" lol

[jimg]11qs/z3/u/8/l/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Last edited:

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3483701]it's a courtesy for our dial up members, the more pics there are in a thread, the longer it takes for that thread to load
horty's sayin' that you might want your creations to be predominant in here, instead of your sig ;)
and when you're posting in succession, 4, 5, 6 or more posts in a row, it makes for a cleaner thread if your sig only shows in the first or last
I tend to lean more on the animated sigs being turned off, as they cause more loading problems than non animated tags, that's why I haven't said anything to you before now
yvw :bow:[/QUOTE]

Oh I get it! No problem. Just remember I'm always asking "why" but just because I'm nosey/courious LOL

Tokentoo

Glad they got it sorted for you! :clap:
Your work intimidates me...LOL I only dabble with "paint"
I was wondering if you had just snagged your avatar, or were familiar them Craggy Island misfits
I loved that show
[jimg]11r0/z3/C/8/l/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

[QUOTE="Tokentoo, post: 3483724]Glad they got it sorted for you! :clap:
Your work intimidates me...LOL I only dabble with "paint"
I was wondering if you had just snagged your avatar, or were familiar them Craggy Island misfits
I loved that show
[/QUOTE]

"DRINK, ya FECKER!" LOL

LOL, My Neice turned me on to that show a few months ago, and I fell in love with it! It's great...I just wish there were more of them.
I saw Ardal O'Hanlon (Dougal) on comedy central one time and when I started watching the show I couldn't figure out where I had seen him, it was driving me crazy lol
It finally came to me!

Speaking of Father Ted, look at this simple "eye chart" that Jack was getting right all the way to the bottom lol...I made it for my neice.

[jimg]11r2/z3/E/8/l/a/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

:rofl:​

Last edited: