Faith Forum *Please Share*

K

Keta

WHO IS JESUS?

IN CHEMISTRY, HE TURNED WATER TO WINE.

IN BIOLOGY, HE WAS BORN WITHOUT THE NORMAL CONCEPTION.

IN PHYSICS, HE DISPROVED THE LAW OF GRAVITY WHEN HE ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN.

IN ECONOMICS, HE DISPROVED THE LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURN BY FEEDING 5000 MEN
WITH TWO FISHES AND FIVE LOAVES OF BREAD.

IN MEDICINE, HE CURED THE SICK AND THE BLIND WITHOUT ADMINISTERING A SINGLE DOSE OF DRUGS.

IN HISTORY, HE IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END.

IN GOVERNMENT, HE SAID THAT HE SHALL BE CALLED WONDERFUL COUNSELOR, PRINCE OF PEACE.

IN RELIGION, HE SAID NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM.

SO, WHO IS HE? HE IS JESUS!

The greatest man in history, Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master,
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher.
He had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer.
He had no army, yet kings feared Him.
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world.
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today.

....That's His Story, and I'm stickin' to it. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Keta

Last edited:
K

Keta

Heavenly Father,
I pray that you bless this thread, and all that read and add to it.
I thank you for all the wonderful people you have brought into my life through Jokaroo.com community.
In Jesus name,
Amen.

Last edited:
K

Keta

More Than A Carpenter
(by Josh McDowell)

About 2,000 years ago, Jesus entered the human race in a small Jewish community. He was a member of a poor family, a minority group, and resided in one of the smallest countries in the world. He lived approximately thirty-three years, of which only the last three comprised His public ministry.

Recently I was talking with a group of people in Los Angeles. I asked them, "Who, in your opinion, is Jesus Christ?" The response was that He was a great religious leader. I believe He was much, much more.

The distinct claims of Jesus to be the Son of God eliminate the popular ploy of skeptics who regard Jesus as just a good moral man or a prophet who said a lot of profound things. So often that conclusion is passed off as the only one acceptable to scholars or as the obvious result of the intellectual process. The trouble is, many people nod their heads in agreement and never see the fallacy of such reasoning.

To Jesus, who men and women believed Him to be was of fundamental importance. To say what Jesus said and to claim what He claimed about Himself, one couldn't conclude He was just a good moral man or prophet. That alternative isn't open to an individual, and Jesus never intended it to be.

C.S. Lewis, who was a professor at Cambridge University and once an agnostic, understood this issue clearly. In his book "Mere Christianity", Lewis wrote: "I am trying here to prevent anyone saying the really foolish thing that people often say about Him,.... 'I'm ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher, but I don't accept His claim to be the Son of God.' That is the one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man and said the sort of things Jesus said would not be a great moral teacher. He would be a lunatic, madman, or something worse."

Then Lewis adds, "You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as a demon, or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord. But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to."

Jesus claimed to be the Son of God, Messiah, our Lord and Saviour. He didn't leave any other option open. His claim must be either true or false. It is something that must be given serious consideration.

Jesus asked His disciples, "Who do you say I am?" It is a question that every one must answer.

Matthew 16:13-17
When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?" They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets." "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.

Last edited:
K

Keta

ok...one more, then I gotta get to bed :) :inlove:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ExnRvGk9ZA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6ExnRvGk9ZA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Last edited:
K

Keta

*I lied* :sigh: :)
....here's another:

Third Day - Cry Out To Jesus

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FhVdAwUB0kA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FhVdAwUB0kA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

....and I think I'll just stay up now; gotta get up in a few anyways,....I'll sleep after work. :inlove:

Last edited:
K

Keta

One more music video, Third Day with Caedemon's Call....
....beautiful praise and worship song with awesome scenery pics.

YouTube - God of Wonders by Third Day

Gotta get ready for work now.
See you all much later, as I will be taking a long nap when I get home!
Have a great day,
Keta

K

Keta

I wanted to look up one more of my favorite songs, and found it,....and it is such a great song for Easter. Here it is, "Creed" (by the late, great, Rich Mullins)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aHWoDwxyKUE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aHWoDwxyKUE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
in all my studies, book after book, bible after bible, the one thing that I learned that really stood out was how horribly He suffered, people say it so casually, He suffered and died, His last day on earth was a living hell, this man who'd done no wrong, who would love ME, the hopeless sinner, who would love me that much? there is only one![/SIZE][/B]

♪ Grouchie ♪

Jokeroo Immortal
Poem

A sad poem turns into a glad poem and a lost love poem into a poem of hope.

Does it feel like your heart is ripped in two
And your days seem O so blue?
Have you given all your heart
Only to see it torn apart?
Do you feel he or she does not care
As if you were never there?
Do you feel you can't trust again
And left in continual pain?
Do you feel you must face tomorrow
All alone, with so much sorrow?
There is hope my friend for you today
Stop and listen, don't walk away