fallen fruit

likeaneagle

big tree, big fence, bloody big navel oranges! do i have to give them back?:hmm:

squirt

Administrator
if you ask, they'll prolly just let you have them, I would! lol

:blowkiss:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4228539]big tree, big fence, bloody big navel oranges! do i have to give them back?:hmm:[/QUOTE]

On your side of the fence?

Nope.

Just like you have the right to trim any limbs that hang over your property

NO you don't have to give them back......it is like Horty said....they are on your side of the fence......and all yours....
Unless they are rotten....then just throw them back over the fence.... :whistle: lol

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4228735]NO you don't have to give them back......it is like Horty said....they are on your side of the fence......and all yours....
Unless they are rotten....then just throw them back over the fence.... :whistle: lol
[/QUOTE]they were rotten! i thought forbidden fruit was supposed to taste sweeter? sour as hell!!!

Goodgrief

Don't wait until they fall on your side of the fence, grab them while they are good!

Still laughing at something that happened a long time ago in New Zealand. We were heading back to our motel and passed a house which had a huge lemon tree in front. There were lemons on the ground, so I thought I would grab one to add a lemon twist to our martinis. Just as I was picking one off the ground, I heard this voice from inside the house: "Oh for God's sake! Take one from the tree! They're so much fresher!"

The lady owner came out and introduced herself, we had a nice chat, told us she had visited Canada and mentioned that she hated lemons. The tree was already there when she and her husband bought the house!