Fields.. Lily Fields 00mg

Hi everyone, I'm Lily Fields. I'm quite a bubbly girl who enjoys a good laugh. Watching YouTube videos and playing video games are my little slice of heaven. Meeting new people is also great. So let's get discussing about our favorite games or YouTubers or whatever you want to discuss.

squirt

Administrator
I don't think we have any gamers here, and most YouTubers post their videos and disappear
but we're happy you decided to take a chance on the Roo
it's very nice to meet you, welcome to the Roo! flowerforyou.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
welcome to our group....i left a welcome on your profile...i am happy to see you introduce yourself..we are fun loving bunch...most of us here now have been members for many years..having fun is the main goal here

make yourself to home..there are many threads for you to check out...im am sure you will find something to your liking and if not start one...lol

Bamber

Super Moderator

You've already dipped your toe in the water: take a dip into the wide variety of forums available, I'm sure something will be to your taste.

I don't think we have any gamers here, and most YouTubers post their videos and disappear
but we're happy you decided to take a chance on the Roo
it's very nice to meet you, welcome to the Roo! View attachment 4950

You don't have to worry about me disappearing, I'm not a youtuber myself. Just a fan of certain YouTubers. But I'm happy you guys welcomed me with open arms.

You've already dipped your toe in the water: take a dip into the wide variety of forums available, I'm sure something will be to your taste.
I've been on many different types of forum sites. But I don't think any of them have had people this kind before. So I think I've found my place.

welcome to our group....i left a welcome on your profile...i am happy to see you introduce yourself..we are fun loving bunch...most of us here now have been members for many years..having fun is the main goal here

make yourself to home..there are many threads for you to check out...im am sure you will find something to your liking and if not start one...lol
Thank you again for the advice, now I feel more comfortable and at home already. I'll be sure to check out some more threads.

Goodgrief

Welcome Lily! Nice name!

This place is a refuge from the world's madness. We don't always agree with each other, but it never gets nasty. There is a ton of ideas and information you can get if you just ask.

You will laugh your butt off at some of the jokes, you will also shed tears about the bad news. It's a very small community with a big heart.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thank you again for the advice, now I feel more comfortable and at home already. I'll be sure to check out some more threads.
just trying to be helpful...lol...i am glad you feel at home here and having fun
i have a color my world thread in the chicken soup forum..it's where i put on paper what i see in my mind..i write it to help me slow my mind down...if you have time maybe check it out and if it isnt your cup of tea...thats ok too...it isnt for everyone..but those that visit seem to like it

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Hi there Lily ~ I've been away for a couple of weeks, so have just got back ~ as my friends here have said, we are a really lovely group of fun loving people, all with different interests, but coming together here and sharing ~ just enjoy yourself, that's what we do.

just trying to be helpful...lol...i am glad you feel at home here and having fun
i have a color my world thread in the chicken soup forum..it's where i put on paper what i see in my mind..i write it to help me slow my mind down...if you have time maybe check it out and if it isnt your cup of tea...thats ok too...it isnt for everyone..but those that visit seem to like it
Sounds very creative. I might try it myself

Hi there Lily ~ I've been away for a couple of weeks, so have just got back ~ as my friends here have said, we are a really lovely group of fun loving people, all with different interests, but coming together here and sharing ~ just enjoy yourself, that's what we do.
Glad you're back. Look forward to talking and discussing with you guys. I posted a funny video on the funny video section of the jokeroo forum. It's from my favourite channel. If you ever need a laugh check it out. And what do you do when you want to cheer up? , I know everyone had their own way.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Very nice to meet you Litly Fields and Welcome to the Roo as we call this.
We have a great bunch of peoples here from all over the globe.
Besides...

Oh but wait some years ago it has ban me once for something I still don't have any idea what it was for. LOL! :unsure: