Flynn - It’s all about me

Flynn

Where ever I go I go with my god,
My god s always with me.

Flynn

Thanks for the welcome wagon Squirt.
It was a false start.
As I said to you, I had been going to post or upload pictures a couple of times but couldn’t make myself hit the enter key. I had actually typed. “Where ever I go, I go with my dog and my dog is always with me.”
My old British Bulldog passed away about 3 years ago, it was about the same time that I started to believe in the Power of Prayer because I recall someone praying that I should be hit by a truck and I was, hit by a truck. So 2 years ago after being aloud to look after myself again my family got me another British Bulldog and now my Bullystic Bulldog and me spend a lot of time together, it’s a platonic relationship but he does try get in between a kiss between 2 humans if he can.
I was having a laugh earlier in the day when I thought about this board, besides for you, I’m not sure anyone here remembers farm grain silos being displayed as a giant penis.
So much more to tell so if you keep replying I’ll keep filling in the blanks.
Cheers
Keep smiling I am.

squirt

Administrator
I'm sorry for your loss ... wasn't his name Frank?

how did it come about that you got hit by a truck?

I'm not even sure those threads exist anymore lol
when he converted to this new software, he lost years of posts in the transfer

Flynn

Yes my dogs name was Frank and I missed him more than other dogs before him. The new dog is the same breed but a different personality.
Hit by a truck was easy, pulled up at a set of traffic lights in my truck towing a dual axle trailer. The driver of the other truck thought I was going to run through an intersection that has a fixed red light camera. I had a great view in my side mirrors of a B-Double truck with it’s brakes locked up sliding sideways into my truck and trailer......end of story but I’m here to talk about it.
Yeah I’ve looked around the board and there isn’t a lot from yesteryear, people or stories.
There’s a few other members who have come to my mind since typing this so I’ll sign off now and leave their stories to next time.

I understand, I love all of my cats, but Jack is just special
that must've been a sight to see!
he knocked you into the intersection as well?

pretty much what we see is what we get these days lol
those that will be here are here, for the most part