Forums go Mobile

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone,

We have just updated our forums to be Mobile ready. This means, if you go to http://board.jokeroo.com on your phones, you will get a mobile optimized version of our message board. If you prefer not to use the mobile version, you can always scroll to the bottom and click on "Full Site" to get the regular desktop version back.

Thanks!
Team Jokeroo

squirt

Administrator
cool! I know a few members that will help, thank you! :bravo:

:bow:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="brilor, post: 4230797]Welcome to the 21st century[/QUOTE]is it the 21st century???? well ill be damned!!!

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4230707]cool! I know a few members that will help, thank you! :bravo:

:bow:[/QUOTE]

:meme:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="jokaroo, post: 4230705]Hey everyone,

We have just updated our forums to be Mobile ready. This means, if you go to http://board.jokeroo.com on your phones, you will get a mobile optimized version of our message board. If you prefer not to use the mobile version, you can always scroll to the bottom and click on "Full Site" to get the regular desktop version back.

Thanks!
Team Jokeroo[/QUOTE]

Is it now a free app?

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 4230895]:meme:[/QUOTE]

:high5:
and Missy! :bigsmile:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I was just on it and I must say it's much more easier to navigate than it used to be.

Used to, when you selected "Full Site" it did just that and you had to zoom and move around and touch and hope on the links.

Only thing I've noticed is that I can;t see "Likes" on Mobile
I see the Notifications. I can see the Visitor Message and reply.
I can see that I had 3 likes, but when I clicked on it, nothing

:clap:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 4232464]I was just on it and I must say it's much more easier to navigate than it used to be.

Used to, when you selected "Full Site" it did just that and you had to zoom and move around and touch and hope on the links.

:clap:[/QUOTE]i got passion for u hortysir!:lildevil:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Doesn't matter to me one way or another I am not that IMPORTANT to have a cell phone.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
What's a mobile phone??..... I have a phone that I can take around the house ~ is that the same.....DOH

Bamber

Super Moderator
I had to have one for work in the eighties, RL:

Carried it for 18 months and never had to use it.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4233010]I had to have one for work in the eighties, RL:

Carried it for 18 months and never had to use it.
[/QUOTE]

I see you had the slimline deluxe, the standard version could only be carried with a wheelbarrow.

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4232659]i got passion for u hortysir!:lildevil:[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you're wet?
:tickled:
PM is always open
:evilgrin:

Ms.Diablo50

Same here can't see the likes and can't reply to 1/2 of the posts I wanted to.. I'm going back to the old Roo on the phone no hassles just a little slower going

:hmm:

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 4232994]What's a mobile phone??..... I have a phone that I can take around the house ~ is that the same.....DOH[/QUOTE]
It's a device that has turned pedestrians into targets for those who aren't texting while walking. It is also responsible for countless collisions on roads and is quickly killing face to face human interaction. It is addictive to the point where enjoying time alone no longer exists. Walking a dog used to be time to be spent with the dog, now, it's time spent on the phone with whomever, forget about the dog.
I have one, the only person who had the number is my husband. I carry it as an emergency device. In the last 5 years, I've only had to use it 3 times.
Call me a relic, but I refuse to become a slave to mobile phones. We still have a land-line. If I'm not home, they can leave a message, if I don't recognize the number, I don't answer. If I'm on the phone with someone, they can call back later.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'm with you GG....yes I do have a mobile....it's fifteen years [almost] old ~ it's pay as you go ~ and this last couple of months I added £20 to it ~ first time I've added anything since I got it. I only take it out when I'm driving my old [like me] classic Jag ~ just in case something happens to the car and I need some assistance.