Found the Queens castle for all to see!

MrE

Here it is folks,u have read about it in the threads but never have seen it..
The Big Castle in a far far away land!

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
I found that the other day and had to draw a pic of it, dragon wouldn't let me get closer and my camera had a dead battery

queen isabella

Oh yes it is a beautiful place!! And you all are welcome to come and visit and stay as long as you like!! Now Doulfins you know ALL the fun we had when you did your first jello match. lol Thankyou Mr E for posting this for all to see.

queen isabella

Wire master you did a good job too! Shrenrik isn't out in the day anymore just on night patrol with Dragon Lady.

Harley Girl

Hey Cool! I was there! Seriously - NuSwanstein(probably spelt it wrong!) Way beautiful!!!! Cool town too! What kind of party would you like to have Mr. E? How bout a pj party????? Kisses Harley Girl

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
WOW .. Queen Izzy ... the castle is absolutely beautiful .... can't wait to stop by for a visit .... :colgate:

MrE

Harley Girl said:
Wiremaster will you bring the whips and chains for the torchure chamber??? Kisses Harley Girl
they already there Hun....checked them out my self :devil:

BigPapa

Oh you'd be suprised what all you can find at the castle....I know I was but have enjoyed myself ever since!!!

MrE

SpiderWeb said:
hmmm .... if you don't mind my asking ... what do you have for me ... :hehe:
well,right this way Love and i will show u...but first....please turn around with back to me.....ty...now i will tie this blindfold on so u cant see...there...now take my hand and i will lead u to what awaits...

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
MrE said:
well,right this way Love and i will show u...but first....please turn around with back to me.....ty...now i will tie this blindfold on so u cant see...there...now take my hand and i will lead u to what awaits...

just remember that turn-about is fair play ..... ;)

MrE

SpiderWeb said:
just remember that turn-about is fair play ..... ;)

of course My Love of course....now, turn here and walk forward a bit...stop...stand there....now, u must trust me...