Found the Queens castle for all to see!

Breathoffire said:
and i only wore a pink tux to my prom!
Woooooo baby!! What color was your hair?

BigPapa said:
*wraps his arms around Izzie and holds her close and very calmly says* "Baby Girl I love you sooo much......and I don't want you to feel that you have to stay like confined here within the walls of castle or anything.........I would rather meet my maker by my own hand than ever even think about do'in anything to crush that wonderful spirit of yours.......you just can't go rushing off into danger or anything , thats MY job-LOL. I don't want you miss'in out on anything life has to offer , including the adventure you just can't go off putt'in yourself into harms way , one because I can't live without you and two because you have a duty to your kingdom just as I have a duty to protect you but you have to understand , your not miss'in out , no matter where I'm at whether across the courtyard or off in battle you are right there with me...always. And I don't want you think'in that you made me so mad I just had to hit sum'thin....thats just the way i blow off excess steam.*stops and sweeps her up off the ground into his arms* And don't you ever again......as long as you draw breath think that I wouldn't want you next to me in our bed for ANY reason!!"*carries her over to the bed and ever so gently lays her down*
Izzie's eyes are over flowing with tears as she looks up at Big Papa and he gently wipes them away.

"Daddee, I thank the lord for you everyday, I have never in my life had a man such as you. You make me so very happy" Begins to cry more..as Big Papa looks concerningly confused "Baby Girl-I don't understand why you are crying so?" "I can't help it, the emotions that I feel for you, at times I can't put them into word and your love...Ahhhhhhhh your love. lord I, I just...."

Knowing that she is too caught up with her emotions and wouldn't be able to express herself clearly BP leans down and kisses Isabella's lips. This calms her and she begins to kiss him back with long slow deep tonguing movements.

(And you know where this is going) hahahaha :devil:)

BigPapa

queen isabella said:
Izzie's eyes are over flowing with tears as she looks up at Big Papa and he gently wipes them away.

"Daddee, I thank the lord for you everyday, I have never in my life had a man such as you. You make me so very happy" Begins to cry more..as Big Papa looks concerningly confused "Baby Girl-I don't understand why you are crying so?" "I can't help it, the emotions that I feel for you, at times I can't put them into word and your love...Ahhhhhhhh your love. lord I, I just...."

Knowing that she is too caught up wiith emotions and wouldn't be able to express herself clearly BP leans down and kisses Isabella's lips. This calms her and she begins to kiss him him back with long slow deep tonguing movements.

(And you know where this is going) hahahaha :devil:)

She doesn't have to say it.......he knows exactly what shes feeling because he feels the same about her. He settles down next to her in their bed and smiles as he softly begins to sing......

Sometimes when we touch....the honestys to much....And I have to close my eyes and hide....I wanna hold ya till I die....Till we both break down and cry....I wanna hold you until the fear in me subsides

she looks up at him and smiles back as he sings this beautiful chorus that says everything they are both feel'in at this very moment.....he begins to softly kiss her sweep lips and stroking her head with one hand......as he starts to undo her blouse with the other...........

Last edited:
BigPapa said:
She doesn't have to say it.......he knows exactly what shes feeling because he feels the same about her. He settles down next to her in their bed and smiles as he softly begins to sing......

Sometimes when we touch....the honestys to much....And I have to close my eyes and hide....I wanna hold ya till I die....Till we both break down and cry....I wanna hold you until the feel'in resubsides

she looks up at him and smiles back as he sings this beautiful chorus that says everything they are both feel'in at this very moment.....he begins to softly kiss her sweep lips and stroking her head with one hand......as he starts to undo her blouse with the other...........

( you have got skills Boo that I really like) :happy:

Blue Angel

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one that held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

I'm everything I am because you loved me
~ Celine Dion

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraAngel

Blue Angel said:
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one that held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through it all

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

I'm everything I am because you loved me
~ Celine Dion
(Angel, that was beautiful)

AuroraAngel

*Byte reaches down and gently touches Aurora to wake her. She lends some of her power. Aurora opens her eyes and tears form and fall.*

"Byte, my friend, I am possessed by the Enchantress. I have been shown that when she dies, I will become fully possessed by her. There is only one way you can help me. You have to kill me."

"I can't kill you, Aurora." Byte replies.

"Think about it, Byte. If I die, the possession is over. The Enchantress will be on her own to fight the brave men of the Castle and no one will be harmed by me. All you have to do Byte is kill me."

"How can I kill my friend?" Byte asks

"You are a Vampire aren't you? Think about it. I will die, the Enchantress's possession will be over for me and I will be born again as a vampire." (Ok, this wasn't what I had in mind but the lovely Angel needs to get Married!! lol Oh well, this is fantasy anyway...)

"What say you my friend? Will you kill me so I can live?" *Aurora slowly pulls back her long hair and bares her neck.*