Found the Queens castle for all to see!

ByteMe

AuroraAngel said:
*Byte reaches down and gently touches Aurora to wake her. She lends some of her power. Aurora opens her eyes and tears form and fall.*

"Byte, my friend, I am possessed by the Enchantress. I have been shown that when she dies, I will become fully possessed by her. There is only one way you can help me. You have to kill me."

"I can't kill you, Aurora." Byte replies.

"Think about it, Byte. If I die, the possession is over. The Enchantress will be on her own to fight the brave men of the Castle and no one will be harmed by me. All you have to do Byte is kill me."

"How can I kill my friend?" Byte asks

"You are a Vampire aren't you? Think about it. I will die, the Enchantress's possession will be over for me and I will be born again as a vampire." (Ok, this wasn't what I had in mind but the lovely Angel needs to get Married!! lol Oh well, this is fantasy anyway...)

"What say you my friend? Will you kill me so I can live?" *Aurora slowly pulls back her long hair and bares her neck.*
*Byte looks at her friend with tears in her eyes, knowing that Aurora has thought this through, but still unsure she is ready for the consequences at hand*

"Aurora, are you sure we cannot fight the enchantress without your doing this?" *she looks in Aurora's eyes knowing that this is what must be done*
"I'm sorry my friend....."

*Byte bites (sounds so dumb, lol) Aurora, tears streaming down her face, mixing with the blood of her friend. Aurora's body becomes limp in her arms, and Byte knows she has drained the life from her friend. She strokes her hair and tells her "Everything will be fine....I will be here when your rebirth takes place".....Byte thinks to herself, what have I done? Tears begin to fall again*

AuroraAngel

*With Aurora's death the scream of the Enchantress can be heard in the air. The possession is over for Aurora and she is now being born into a new way of life. (hhhmmm... I'm going to have to think of the consequences from now on.. lol by the way that was funny.. "Byte bites" hehehehehe) The men are now able to defeat the Enchantress and all will be well.*

Blue Angel said:
For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful baby
You're the one that held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith cause you believed
I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you

You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith cause you believed
I'm everything I am because you loved me
~ Celine Dion
Than you Blue that was so very sweet!!!

BigPapa said:
Why thank you Darl'in!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWah DaDDee,
You got your sig pic & and family coat of arms ah this is so cool. I'm going to have to get in touch with Essex to get mine done, Oh but you look good Boo!

Blue Angel

BigPapa said:
Why Thank You soooo much Blue!!
Your welcome Sir Papa! That song kept running through my head when I was here last night....lol... had to dedicate it to you and Izzie and of course to my love!

SexyDragon

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Breathoffire said:
now i just have to battle Sexy Dragon.
(First I thought you were just unexperienced, now I know your also dumb too. :sneaky: What makes you think you could stand up to me?)

(PS. Has anyone seem Keags? I think I may go rescue him soon.)

I continue down through the cave. Without the light of the outside I am unsure of how long I have been down here. Just as I was considering how much further I would have to travel, I reach the inner most cavern of Mount Shadow Dagger. It is a large open area, the ceiling stands higher than any castle. It must, for in the centre of the grand caven stands the fortress of the enchantress.

Built from stone darker than any kettle, it stands tall, covered in spikes of steele. Hidious gargoyles adorn every wall and tower, some statue and some real, while several deformed and corrupted dragons circle above in a neverending flight. The gate is sealed with a large door, again covered in spikes. Several two-headed orges and twice as many mountain trolls surround the gate. There is an area between the fortress and the cave walls all the way around, about 1000 meters in radius. It is fairly even ground with little to no hidding places. It is patrolled by several legens of small demons known as demented ones. Small forest creature which have been twisted and deformed beyond reginition, given rusted, sharp weapons to hack away at foolish warriors who come near. Alone they are pathetic, but in large groups they swarm and devour, eating the flesh of their victims, sometimes when they are still alive.

This is going to be a little hard then I'd had hoped for...

Leading from the fortress, off to the side, is a deep river which leads to a small guarded cave a little ways down from my location and to the cave where I emerged from. I could use the river, but how?

Then I spot 4 guards leading what looks to be a prisoner to the small cave. A man being dragged along. He seems unconsious and to have been beaten a few times, but still alive, (for now). He seems familiar, like I have seem him before. Wait, he was with the foolish knights I came across in the forest, I believe he could turn into a dragon. I wonder what the enchantress has in store for him? Can't be too nice whatever it is.

Wait, that gives me an idea as to how to get into the fortress, he may actually be useful after all. I slowly make my way to the river, and slip into its cold, dark waters. I swim under the water's surface towards the small cave where the prisoner was being taken, avoiding the watchful eyes of the demented ones. I reach the end of the river by the prison. The 4 guars have delivered there package and have left. I slip out of the water and into the darkness, drawing my sword with no sound heard.

I prepare to strike...

BigPapa

queen isabella said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWah DaDDee,
You got your sig pic & and family coat of arms ah this is so cool. I'm going to have to get in touch with Essex to get mine done, Oh but you look good Boo!

Why thank you m'lady!!

Blue Angel

As I wake up I stretch and snuggle closer to Fire, that is when I see the note on the night table, I reach and pick it up and begin to read...Oh NO! .....I shake Fire awake.

What is it love? he says sleepily and reaches for me. I shove the note into his hand..Read this! I say and jump up and begin to dress. Fire sits up and reads the note,
and jumps out of bed and dresses too, We hurry from our room to find our friends and let them know what has happened.

BigPapa

(Sorry to cut our time short darl'in but you got a hitch'in ta help plan and I have some ass to go kick.....I'll make it up to ya I promise!)

As the morn'in sun breaks the queen begins to slowly open her eyes and sees SirPapa already up and gett'in dressed in his full battle armor and she knows exactly what this means , so even after the wonderful night they just shared she feels a sadness deep within her because she KNOWS hes about to leave her to do battle and with that comes the chance he might not return. As he adorns his sword he feels all the pride that has been felt by every member of his family who has ever carried this mighty blade and he KNOWS that this days victory belongs to the side of right and truth. he walks over to the bed where his love lies there look'in up at him longingly as if to say "Baby...please don't go" but she knows he must so she gets up and begins to dress to see him off. As they walk down the hall to the gran staircase holding hands they share no words....but they love they share is saying all that has to be spoken as they descend down the stairs and across the great hall to the courtyard where everyone is waiting and the royal stable boy is waiting with his steed at the ready. Together they walk to the edge of the courtyard overlooking the valley below and behold a glorious sight indeed.....The entire army of far far away is in formation at the bottom of the mountian (with the exception of the queens personal guard of course which has been handpicked and personally trained by SirPapa himself to protect her Majesty at all costs). They stand proudly , every man amoung them willing to fight and die for love of queen and country. Victory would indeed be ours!!

BigPapa said:
She doesn't have to say it.......he knows exactly what shes feeling because he feels the same about her. He settles down next to her in their bed and smiles as he softly begins to sing......

Sometimes when we touch....the honestys to much....And I have to close my eyes and hide....I wanna hold ya till I die....Till we both break down and cry....I wanna hold you until the feel'in resubsides

she looks up at him and smiles back as he sings this beautiful chorus that says everything they are both feel'in at this very moment.....he begins to softly kiss her sweep lips and stroking her head with one hand......as he starts to undo her blouse with the other...........

It is now morning as Big Papa & Isabella lay wrapped in each others arms. It was a very good night!! Not much sleeping took place and echo's of Izzie's cries roam throught the castle acrass the lips of the staff. ("Oh did you hear the queen last night?" snickers "Yes I did" hee hee) ("wow her majesty was quite vocal last night wasn't she" "well if you had a man like that stroking your kitty wouldn't you?) ("I don't think I will be able to look Sir Papa in the eyes with out wanting to laugh 'yes, yes, yes, ohhh Daddee YES!" " hee hee" ) ("Well i think it is nice that they aren't fighting anymore" "I love hearing the queen scream") Lady Patricia walks through the small crowd of servant and hears what is being said..."You all should be ashamed of yourselves, how dare you talk about the queen & her Knight in such a manner, now get back to your duties!" Lady Patricia watches as everyone scatters and then laughs to herself " 'Ah aha oh yeah Dadde dadee!' must let the queen know that she may want to stuff paper in her mouth whenever she and 'Sir Get her done son' are doing the nasty" lol

Lady Patricia see Blue & Fire running down the halls. What is wrong with them?!!

In the queens chambers she and Dadde her all the noise too and sit up in bed and look at each other with puzzling expression.

How the heck did you post before me?!!!! Well i'm not delecting mine hahahahahaha so mine happened first then yours when you are leaving lol Now go kick some ASS Boo!

Goddmorning everyone!

BigPapa

queen isabella said:
How the heck did you post before me?!!!! Well i'm not delecting mine hahahahahaha so mine happened first then yours when you are leaving lol Now go kick some ASS Boo!

Goddmorning everyone!

Sorry baby Girl......I know how you like to be on top!!!! My Bad!!
But Yes yours did happen first....I just got ahead of myself , please forgive me!

Blue Angel

queen isabella said:
It is now morning as Big Papa & Isabella lay wrapped in each others arms. It was a very good night!! Not much sleeping took place and echo's of Izzie's cries roam throught the castle acrass the lips of the staff. ("Oh did you hear the queen last night?" snickers "Yes I did" hee hee) ("wow her majesty was quite vocal last night wasn't she" "well if you had a man like that stroking your kitty wouldn't you?) ("I don't think I will be able to look Sir Papa in the eyes with out wanting to laugh 'yes, yes, yes, ohhh Daddee YES!" " hee hee" ) ("Well i think it is nice that they aren't fighting anymore" "I love hearing the queen scream") Lady Patricia walks through the small crowd of servant and hears what is being said..."You all should be ashamed of yourselves, how dare you talk about the queen & her Knight in such a manner, now get back to your duties!" Lady Patricia watches as everyone scatters and then laughs to herself " 'Ah aha oh yeah Dadde dadee!' must let the queen know that she may want to stuff paper in her mouth whenever she and 'Sir Get her done son' are doing the nasty" lol

Lady Patricia see Blue & Fire running down the halls. What is wrong with them?!!

In the queens chambers she and Dadde her all the noise too and sit up in bed and look at each other with puzzling expression.
Byte has gone into the mountians after Aurora, it seems that Aurora was possessed by the enchantress and fled to the mountians to protect us!

BigPapa said:
Sorry baby Girl......I know how you like to be on top!!!! My Bad!!
But Yes yours did happen first....I just got ahead of myself , please forgive me!
hahahahahahhaha Thank you!

(Yes i do like being on top!) lol

Blue Angel said:
Byte has gone into the mountians after Aurora, it seems that Aurora was possessed by the enchantress and fled to the mountians to protect us!
Now with that information Sir Papa and the Queen go to the court yard where everyone is assembled.

AuroraAngel

* Aurora awakens and the desire for the life's blood engulfs her. She feels so different like she is on fire. Her wounds are healed and she gazes up at her friend, Byte.*

"The darkness is gone to be replaced with this feeling of longing?" she asks.

"How do you deal with it? What do you do to control this blood thirst, my friend?"

*Aurora feels her teeth but she has no fangs. She waits for Byte to answer her*