Found the Queens castle for all to see!

BigPapa

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
4,117
Likes
59
As the royal couple stands there overlook'in the mighty force gathered below them Sir Papa looks at Izzie and says "Remember Baby Girl.......Your always right there with me........and know matter what happens I'll always be right here with you!" *leans down and softly kisses her lips as tears begin to fill her eyes* He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the scarf that she had sent to him as a token of her love with schrenrick the night Fire was wounded by the enchantress and says " Don't worry.......this brought me home safe once , and I'm sure it will again!" He hands it to Izzie and she ties it around his right wrist and kisses the knot still unable to speak as the tears are now rolling down her cheeks. He pulls her close against his chest and holds her tightly and says " Just promise me one thing Baby Girl.............If God forbid I should Fall........Remember that you once knew a man who loved you with every fiber of his existance....and live , for the both of us!" She looks up and says "You musn't say things like that.....you come back to me safe , ya hear! THAT is an order from your queen!" He smiles at this and replies " As you command m'lady" and kisses her once more before climbing aboard his noble steep and turning to ride away.......he stops for a moment at the gate , turns and looks back at his lady and draws his sword in salute and blows her a kiss then turns again with a thunderous "HYAA" and tears off through the gates to his troops below to lead them into battle!
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,298
Likes
448
BigPapa said:
As the royal couple stands there overlook'in the mighty force gathered below them Sir Papa looks at Izzie and says "Remember Baby Girl.......Your always right there with me........and know matter what happens I'll always be right here with you!" *leans down and softly kisses her lips as tears begin to fill her eyes* He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the scarf that she had sent to him as a token of her love with schrenrick the night Fire was wounded by the enchantress and says " Don't worry.......this brought me home safe once , and I'm sure it will again!" He hands it to Izzie and she ties it around his right wrist and kisses the knot still unable to speak as the tears are now rolling down her cheeks. He pulls her close against his chest and holds her tightly and says " Just promise me one thing Baby Girl.............If God forbid I should Fall........Remember that you once knew a man who loved you with every fiber of his existance....and live , for the both of us!" She looks up and says "You musn't say things like that.....you come back to me safe , ya hear! THAT is an order from your queen!" He smiles at this and replies " As you command m'lady" and kisses her once more before climbing aboard his noble steep and turning to ride away.......he stops for a moment at the gate , turns and looks back at his lady and draws his sword in salute and blows her a kiss then turns again with a thunderous "HYAA" and tears off through the gates to his troops below to lead them into battle!
The horns blow and the drums roll as the flags fly in the wind. Izzie looks on as the soldiers ride off to do battle. The ground shakes the horses huffs kick up dirt..."There they go... and I go too...for I am with my knight always...be safe my love...and come back to me."
 

Blue Angel

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
3,883
Likes
131
After delivering the news of Byte and Aurora Fire and I return to our room and Fire begins to dress for battle, I silently watch and pray that all return safe and sound....There are no words between us as Fire sheaths his sword and takes my hand and raises it to his lips and places a gentle kiss there. I throw my arms around him and hold him close breathing in the beautiful smell of my love. " Don't worry Blue, I will be back before you know it." I smile and kiss him, putting all my love in that one kiss, we walk to the court yard and Fire mounts the steed that will take him into battle, I fight the tears that threaten to spill down my cheeks as I watch him join the other Knights ready for battle.
 

BigPapa

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
4,117
Likes
59
queen isabella said:
The horns blow and the drums roll as the flags fly in the wind. Izzie looks on as the soldiers ride off to do battle. The ground shakes the horses huffs kick up dirt..."There they go... and I go too...for I am with my knight always...be safe my love...and come back to me."

SirPapa rides like the wind down the hillside and through the men and takes his place at the lead......then turns to the men and says " Riders of Far Away... warriors of truth and defenders of the crown....I don't know what fate awaits us ahead , nor do I know the size of the force we go to face.......but face them we will and victory we shall claim......now onward men......for love of queen and country....onward to battle......to VICTORY!!!!!!" A mighty cheer rises up from the men as they thunder off across the plain toward the ever darkening western borders of the land they love so dearly.......not knowing what evil lies ahead , only that they will defend their beloved country until death keeps them from it!!
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,298
Likes
448
Blue Angel said:
After delivering the news of Byte and Aurora Fire and I return to our room and Fire begins to dress for battle, I silently watch and pray that all return safe and sound....There are no words between us as Fire sheaths his sword and takes my hand and raises it to his lips and places a gentle kiss there. I throw my arms around him and hold him close breathing in the beautiful smell of my love. " Don't worry Blue, I will be back before you know it." I smile and kiss him, putting all my love in that one kiss, we walk to the court yard and Fire mounts the steed that will take him into battle, I fight the tears that threaten to spill down my cheeks as I watch him join the other Knights ready for battle.
Isabella walks over and puts here arm around Blue and they look at each other. Then she says..."Take care Sir Fire...You are a trained knight...remember all that you were taught above all come back to those who love you so" Izzie taps BOF's leg and then winks at him. "Now go!"
 

Blue Angel

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
3,883
Likes
131
Thank you Queen Izzie...*sniff* I guess we should busy our minds and hands with plans for our loved ones return and the wedding. What ideas do you have? Celebrations are your specialty so I know you have a few my friend...lol
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,298
Likes
448
Blue Angel said:
Thank you Queen Izzie...*sniff* I guess we should busy our minds and hands with plans for our loved ones return and the wedding. What ideas do you have? Celebrations are your specialty so I know you have a few my friend...lol
now with a light hearted mood changes Isabella hugs Blue and they walk arm and arm back to the castle...

"Oh Blue you're getting married can you belive it?!! Yes we must go and prepare for celebration many celebrations, homecomings, and your wedding"

Before they enter the caslte front Isabella turns one last time and looks at the thungerous cloud of dust hearding west..."Come back to me safely my love" then they enter.
 
Last edited:

ByteMe

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
11,149
Likes
32
AuroraAngel said:
* Aurora awakens and the desire for the life's blood engulfs her. She feels so different like she is on fire. Her wounds are healed and she gazes up at her friend, Byte.*

"The darkness is gone to be replaced with this feeling of longing?" she asks.

"How do you deal with it? What do you do to control this blood thirst, my friend?"

*Aurora feels her teeth but she has no fangs. She waits for Byte to answer her*
"Yes Aurora, the longing you feel now will always be with you in some form or another. As far as how to deal with it, there are many, many ways, and all do not involve harming and killing others as you may have been lead to believe."

*watches as Aurora begins to stand, noticing her reaction to the strength and rejeuvination she is feeling*

"As you've noticed, your injuries have healed, and you're feeling new stirrings within yourself. Do not worry nor should you be afraid. You will learn to control and master all that you are feeling. I will say this, be careful and mindful of your emotions, for they can bring out the best, and the worst in a vampire." *Byte looks around...."There is a lot to talk about and to learn," and then Byte smiles...."at least you still have the power of your mist"....the two laugh and disappear into the mist so Byte can prepare Aurora for what is to come.*
 

BigPapa

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
4,117
Likes
59
queen isabella said:
now with a light hearted mood changes Isabella hugs Blue and they walk arm and arm back to the castle...

"Oh Blue you're getting married can you belive it?!! Yes we must go and prepare for celebration many celebrations, homecomings, and your wedding"

Before they enter the caslte front Isabella turns one last time and looks at the thungerous cloud of dust hearding west..."Come back me to safely my love" then they enter.

The army races westward to the battle that is ahead of them.......as they thunder toward whatever fate awaits them.......many different men , many different lives , every individual coming from a different family and background but united together as one mighty force to defend their way of life......because if the evil triumphs then all is lost. As Izzie and Blue re-enter the castle they are approached by a servant bearing a note with the queens name " A thousand pardons m'lady......but SirPapa bid me give you this AFTER his departure." The queen takes the note and begins to read :

My Dearest Love ,

As you read this I am on my way to defend our beloved country and I don't know what the outcome of this ones gonna be Baby Girl . I will defend your crown to the last m'love but I can't garuntee the outcome of this battle. I have posted a guard in the west tower as lookout , in the event that our line is broken and we are overun by the forces of darkness , I have orded that a signal fire be lit . If it is seen by the lookout then I need for you to evacuate the castle IMEDIATLY...no arguments. Your personal guard will escort you to a location I have already disclosed with their captain. You promised to do as I said when it mattered most......I hold you to this promise now. But if it should come to this...if the worst should happen , I ask only that you remember how much I love you and forgive me for failing you m'love!!

All My Love and Devotion
Your Sir Dadee
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
 

SpiderWeb

Super Moderator
Joined
Feb 19, 2004
Messages
42,959
Likes
710
BigPapa said:
As they enter their chambers SirPapa has somewhat regained his composier and does his best to calmly lay out his concearns with Izzie "Baby Girl you KNOW how much I love you........until I came here to far far away I had no idea it was possible to love sum'one so much it hurts , to NEED another human being so much that you can't see your way ahead without then by your side , that just the thought of sum'thin bad happening to them makes you wanna curl up in a ball and never see the light of day..........YOU darl'in have shown me that and if anything was ever to happen to you .......*starts to choke up at the thought* Look.........after my father was killed I lost all concearn for myself , I went out on one quest after another with little or no concearn for my own well being , I didn't care about dying , in fact the thought never crosed my mind because without realizing it I had nothing to lose....but here , with you , I have found more than I could have ever hoped to have , I've leaned how precious life truely is and while I'm still sum'time unsure of myself , all I have to do is look into those beautiful eyes of yours and I see all the confidence I'll ever need because I KNOW that YOU believe in me , and it gives me all the strength I could ever need to accomplish anything life may throw my way...you Baby Girl , are my everything but without you I am nothing......without you to believe in me I don't know what I'd do. Please don't take what I'm say'in the wrong way............I LOVE that wild and free spirit that you have , and the fact that you think you can take on the world is one of the most attractive things about you but the simple fact of the matter is YOU CAN"T......and neither can I , separatly neither of us has the power to defeat EVERYTHING that comes our way , but together we can overcome anything...I have that much faith in us and the love we share that I believe that with all my heart!!! But sum'times darl'in........sum'times you drive me completly insane , and I'm sure that I do the same to you and when you go runn'in off and I KNOW that your up to sum'thin sneaky then I don't know how I'm supposed to act!! I don't mean to seem overprotective sum'times but I swear its all done out of concearn for YOU baby........your my world , and even as strong as I am I don't think I'd have the strength to carry on without you!!"


dang you even got me on this one .... wiping tears off cheek ....
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,298
Likes
448
BigPapa said:
The army races westward to the battle that is ahead of them.......as they thunder toward whatever fate awaits them.......many different men , many different lives , every individual coming from a different family and background but united together as one mighty force to defend their way of life......because if the evil triumphs then all is lost. As Izzie and Blue re-enter the castle they are approached by a servant bearing a note with the queens name " A thousand pardons m'lady......but SirPapa bid me give you this AFTER his departure." The queen takes the note and begins to read :

My Dearest Love ,

As you read this I am on my way to defend our beloved country and I don't know what the outcome of this ones gonna be Baby Girl . I will defend your crown to the last m'love but I can't garuntee the outcome of this battle. I have posted a guard in the west tower as lookout , in the event that our line is broken and we are overun by the forces of darkness , I have orded that a signal fire be lit . If it is seen by the lookout then I need for you to evacuate the castle IMEDIATLY...no arguments. Your personal guard will escort you to a location I have already disclosed with their captain. You promised to do as I said when it mattered most......I hold you to this promise now. But if it should come to this...if the worst should happen , I ask only that you remember how much I love you and forgive me for failing you m'love!!

All My Love and Devotion
Your Sir Dadee
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
The queen takes the note and reads Big Papa's words when she is finished she looks down on the necklace her knight made for her..."What is is my queen?" Blue ask. "It is only "Daddee" being the sweet man he is and always thinking of me. I don't even know when he had time to do this. Oh i love that man. Now come, lets go look at at flowers, cloth, silk, satins, jewels-mmmmmmmmm do you plan to wear your hair up or down?"
 

BigPapa

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
4,117
Likes
59
Breathoffire said:
*as we ride tward battle i can't help but think about my love* what do you think about while riding into battle Sir Papa?

I don't........when I'm ride'in off into battle I do everthing I can to completely clear my mind of all thoughts except victory...I don't think about live'in , or die'in and I definatly try to not think of my queen , she is by far the sweetest distraction I've ever known and think'in about her could get me killed , and I promised her I was come'in back so that is definatlt not even an option because I DO NOT break promises to her!!
 

BigPapa

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
4,117
Likes
59
As the army reaches the western edge of the kingdom the behold a sight which would strike fear into the very souls of normal men. There , before them stood an army made up of the very essence of evil. It looked as though the enchantress had gathered every dark creature from the ends of the earth to join her in an attempt to overtake Far Far Away. SirPapa sat atop his steed and tried to take in the situation before him and his men , the opposeing army was massive and seemed to stretch for miles and was quite obviosly almost twice the size of theirs . He looks over at Sir Fire who is look'in a little unsteady and SirPapa knows he has every right to , this was to be his first battle and it looked like he was definatly gett'in broke in right . Fire looks at SirPapa sitt'in there with a smile on his face and asks "And just what are you grinn'in at might I ask?"
"I like these odds!" he replies confidently " Remember lil' bro.....keep a cool head and a sharp eye......its not hard to know where the danger lies when you watch it come'in ....and in case I don't get the chance to say it later....it has indeed been an honor my friend." SirPapa offers his hand to Fire and they shake then he turns to the troops " I give you no standing orders save one.....you are not allowed to fail and any man who falls on this field today shall answer to me personally . It has been my honor to lead you all upon this field of battle , and should I fall I will be honored even more....may God bless us all!"
As the men begin to cheer and let go of mighty battle cries , SirPapa draws his sword and hold it over his head , spurs his horse and charges foward head-on into battle followed by his men and SirFire as he cries out "ISABELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
 

Breathoffire

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
2,163
Likes
13
the words of Sir Papa echo in my mind, as we ride fearlessly tward the battle my large scar begins to burn, weilding my sward above my head. our forces finally meet the slime of the universe as we collide into them all of their front lines fall without a prayer. i remember something Gabriel once told me that Sir Papa confirmed, if you keep your mind clear of any distractions and concintrate on the battle, there is no way you can lose! with every slash and swing of my sword another vile demon falls to the ground, then a bright light comes from the heavens and pierces the ground in front of me...."Gabriel" i said, "you didn't think you could keep me from this battle long did you?"
"no my friend i was expecting you" he weilds his mighty sword welded by god himself and begins to fight by Sir Papa and i.
the ground is littered with demonic bodies and blood and we press on...............i yell out SIR PAPA, I'M AT 34, WHAT'S YOUR TALLY?
 

BigPapa

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
4,117
Likes
59
As the battle rages on SirPapa continues to swing his blade with all the fury of a warrior who refuses to admit defeat......with every swing of his blade yet another blow is struck in the eternal battle of good vs. evil . With his mind numb and body spattered with the blood of his fallen enemies he refuses to even imagine defeat.......victory MUST be theirs , failure isn't even an option even being out numbered nearly two to one. As he fights with every ounce of energy his body can possibly muster up her notices their left flank starting to fall back and calls to SirFire " Fire.....quickly , take the third and forth brigades and lead them into the left flank......drive those bastards back and HOLD THAT LINE it musn't be broken , hold it at all costs" . As Fire nods in understanding of SirPapas orders he sees a troll approaching SirPapa from behind and cries out "M'LORD....BEHIND YOU!" SirPapa turns as the troll blind sides him and knocks him to the ground and cuts him deeply on his left shoulder before the knight plunges his blade deep into the troll's chest! The blood of the fallen soldiers both good and evil runs across the groundlike a river of red that flows down the mountianside and despite overwhelming odds the noble force of Far Far Away is holding their own!!
 

Breathoffire

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
2,163
Likes
13
having seen this tragic event i run over to Sir Papa and stand him on his feet. i'm going to do this quickly, but it's gonna hurt....... *at that i pick up a large chunk of metal and blow fire upon it and place upon Sir Papa's wound* that just stopped the bloodflow for now, Gabriel will fight by your side and keep you safe........

after doing this i ride taking the brigades specified by Sir Papa toward the left side of the battle and continue to fight. on this far end i can see Sir Papa and Gabriel faintly. i tell the men to push the attack, and they fight even harder than when they first started the attack. swords, mallots, spears, and axes swinging and jabbing in every direction, i dodge every one meant for me cutting off the heads and stabbing hearts of any vile enemy that dares attack me.