Found the Queens castle for all to see!

BigPapa

Beaten and bruised but nowhere near defeated Sir Papa continues to swing his mighty blade like a tornado in an already raging storm and knows that every man amoung them is doing the same . As the sun begins to set He turns to one of the guards near him and shouts an order "YOU........Climb up the mountianside and collect all the wood you see and ready a fire but do not lite it....your only mission in life is to watch ME......If I should fall , if we should be overtaken THEN you lite it , and by God you set it blazing as high as you can do you understand me?" The guard nods in understanding and hurries off to obey orders as SirPapa returns to the battle............the shiny blade of his sword excelsier now stained red from the blows it has struck in the name of the queen on this night. As the battle rages on into the night with the soldiers of Far awayfighting with all they have like warrior poets.........surely victory would be theirs!!

ByteMe

*As Aurora and Byte return to the castle, we notice an uneasiness among the servants*

Byte - "Somethings up Aurora...can you feel it"

Aurora - "Yes, they must have gone after the enchantress"

Byte - "I'm just glad I got to you when I did....things would have gotten pretty ugly out there. I'm sure Sir Papa is leading the troops, and with Fire finishing his training, I know he is at Sir Papa's side. They are up against strong forces, I pray for their safe return. Fire having to depart from Blue at this joyous time must be killing him, but I know that her love is giving him strength. As for Sir Papa....He will do all in his power to keep the Queen and the Kingdom from harms way because he too has the love of a strong woman to keep him going."

*Byte looks at Aurora noticing the wear that the day has had upon her and decides it is best to have her rest*

Byte - "Come my friend, let me get you situated so you can rest. Then I can find the others and see if there has been any word about the battle. We will need to update them on you as well, but we can do that in due time. For now you must rest."

*Byte and Aurora walk to Aurora's room. Aurora is hestitant because her last memories of this room are unpleasant ones. Byte notices the hesitancy....*

Byte - "Maybe it's best if we switch rooms, I understand how you are feeling."

Aurora - "Are you sure you don't mind...."

Byte - "No, I know you would do the same for me."

*Aurora is comfortable after the switch, but Byte knows this is only the beginning. It is going to be a long night for her friend, and she must watch over her to help and protect her. Her thoughts are also on her friends on the battlefield - "May the return home safely and swiftly"*

Breathoffire

as the epic battle rages on and every soldier fighting for victory, i see sir papa in the distance stabing yet another creature through the chest. the once numorous amounts of demons and creatures now seem to be less than one per three of our men, i shout out "KEEP FIGHTING, VICTORY IS NEAR!!!!" with that all of the men, from the left flank to the right press harder than ever before slicing their foes with all of their might........

BigPapa

As the defending force of Far Far Away continues to reak havok on the forces of darkness victory seems to be within their grasp . As SirPapa continues to fight his way through the dark ocean of imps and trolls he finds himself breaking through the other side . As the full moon sets high in the darkened sky he sees a shadowy figure approaching on a gigantic black steed . The figure rides up to the very edge of the battle and dismounts facing the knight who has led this army here against the darkness in hopes that that the light may soon prevail and peace may once again envelope this kingdom like a loving blaket against the cruel dark night. The figure stands there looming over the brave knight who is now worn by the ravages of the battle . There is no doupt in SirPapa's mind that THIS was the evil enchantress who has threatened the tranquility of the kingdom he loves so dear and though his limbs ache from the stress of battle he stands tall with all the pride a true knight of the realm should put forth and readies his weapon for battle , looks his opponant in his dark heartless eyes and says " So you are the one who thinks themselves mighty enough to conquer that which can't be conquered , but what you fail to grasp is that truth and goodness shall never bow down to the evil which you stand for....not as long as I draw breath . I am Sir Papa of her Majesty's Kingdom of Far Far Away and I COMMAND you to withdraw your attack and surrender....your army has been all but defeated , surrender or add your blood to that of your comrads which has already been spilled on this field today!"
The Dark figure bats not an eye at the order given by the galiant knight , but instead lets out a low sinister laugh and calmly points and SirPapa's sword excelsier and says " THAT is a beautiful weapon......no doupt a family heirloom passed down for many generations , you can't even begin to imagine the power of such a weapon and it is MUCH to powerful to be weilded by the likes of YOU...........I'm going to take it from you after I've killed you , like I should have taken it many years ago............The night I killed your FATHER!"

Last edited:

Breathoffire

as the battle winds down to a few foes who have miraculusly made it this far. one dungeon troll while dying of a large wound speaks up "hahaha *cough* the enchantress is here *cough* you'll never be able to win now!" and why is that *the troll just lays there* speak and i shall end your suffering you fool!
"she is far more powerful than all of the wizards, knights, and dragons in all of the lands" and why is that TROLL? "well do you see that sword your "galliant" knight is holding?" aye i do troll, what of it? "well once she gets a hold of that she can destroy this world with one swipe if she wishes" DAMN, Sir Papa, i hope you know what you're getting into!

*cough* you said you'd end my suffering knight, please keep your word *cough*

at that i thrust my sword into his scull killing him instantly.......

Blue Angel

queen isabella said:
The queen takes the note and reads Big Papa's words when she is finished she looks down on the necklace her knight made for her..."What is is my queen?" Blue ask. "It is only "Daddee" being the sweet man he is and always thinking of me. I don't even know when he had time to do this. Oh i love that man. Now come, lets go look at at flowers, cloth, silk, satins, jewels-mmmmmmmmm do you plan to wear your hair up or down?"
I think I will wear it up....Oooo, these fabrics are beautiful!

BigPapa

Blue Angel said:
I think I will wear it up....Oooo, these fabrics are beautiful!

Well hello there Blue , and how are you this evening ? I'd love to stay and chat but I'm kinda busy!!-LOL :hehe:

squirt

Administrator
I see 2004 I thought things got deranged from 2005 on?
as far as I can tell, there are no rules for what's missing and what's not, other than it seems as if the older/longer/bigger the thread, the harder it got hit