Found the Queens castle for all to see!

1551014397614.png 1551014397614.png

Blue Angel

Hi castle, boy its been a looooong time since Ive been here. Couldnt get into my origional account but made a new one so I could say hello!

Blue Angel

Thank you Squirt! That would be awesome. I heard about the glitch and didnt know if I was using the right email or if I got lost lol

squirt

Administrator
alright, I looked at you in the admin panel and your email addy had bounced, it's the same as the one for the Blue Angel 2 account so I validated that email addy, see if you can log into that old account now, please?

Blue Angel

alright, I looked at you in the admin panel and your email addy had bounced, it's the same as the one for the Blue Angel 2 account so I validated that email addy, see if you can log into that old account now, please?
No mam, I dont remember the password and Im not getting the reset emails

squirt

Administrator
I suspect the email bounce is to blame for that, let me try sending you a password reset email ... see if it's there now 1kissheart.gif
I can reset your password in the admin panel if needed, but hoping this works lol

squirt

Administrator
it bounced the email addy again, I'm guessing 'cuz of the 2nd account, so I invalidated that email, and resent in the old account
see if the password email for the old account is there now, please?

squirt

Administrator
ok, you prolly couldn't get in cuz it bounced the email addy again, so I've merged the 2 accounts and reset your password to 123abc
(you can reset it when you get in)
see if you can log in now, please?

squirt

Administrator
thank you for your patience! lol
looking good! hearts2.gif

to change your password, click on your name in the top right corner and look for PASSWORD & SECURITY
you'll be able to change your password there ♥

Blue Angel

thank you for your patience! lol
looking good! View attachment 59970

to change your password, click on your name in the top right corner and look for PASSWORD & SECURITY
you'll be able to change your password there ♥
Thank you for YOUR patience! I changed it right after thanking you lol just checking things out now. Im gonna have to sign out and go clean house and study for a bit but am glad to be back! Got a lot of memories in here as a great friend reminded me lol

squirt

Administrator
that's what keeps me hanging on lol
I've got one more tip for you: as much as we love sigs around here, sometimes we get tired of seeing them everywhere, you can turn them on and off very easily by clicking on your name and going to PREFERENCES
I've gotta' go to work ... enjoy your day, besides the house work part lol
1sendheart.gif

Blue Angel

that's what keeps me hanging on lol
I've got one more tip for you: as much as we love sigs around here, sometimes we get tired of seeing them everywhere, you can turn them on and off very easily by clicking on your name and going to PREFERENCES
I've gotta' go to work ... enjoy your day, besides the house work part lol
View attachment 59974
Thank you, I wasnt seeing any so I didnt know if they were still doing them lol have fun at work!!😘