Free Tags to use

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
These are free tags to use and I have a lot of them to post so I am going to keep adding them dailey. Please leave the artist names on the tags out of respect for them.

squirt

Administrator
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was so nice of you babe, it's no wonder ... :inlove:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains

These are beautiful and really a great idea,, Thank you,,, and if you ever find any to fit me,,,,,wellllllll,,,,,,,good luck,,,lmao

sweetpea0257

Wiremaster, thank you so much for doing this! my computer should be here tomorrow & when Marky gets it set-up, LOL, I will be snagging quite a few of these beautiful tags. Please keep them coming! They are awesome & so are you! I will check in when we get back from the West Coast RooVention & our Honeymoon! Hugs to you!

I did snag this one! Thank you so much!

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
Homie, Sweetpea and BA as long as I know someone wants them I will keep posting them
Homie looking for one that fits you
Marky and Sweetpea Congrats on your impending Nuptuals
You are welcome Blue Angel

sweetpea0257

Wiremaster said:
Homie, Sweetpea and BA as long as I know someone wants them I will keep posting them
Homie looking for one that fits you
Marky and Sweetpea Congrats on your impending Nuptuals
You are welcome Blue Angel
Thanks WireMaster!!! Just wanted you to know that Marky & I got married on August 3rd. Hee Hee!!!

Wiremaster

Jokeroo VIP Status
sweetpea0257 said:
Thanks WireMaster!!! Just wanted you to know that Marky & I got married on August 3rd. Hee Hee!!!
Well then Cogratulations a week late LOL May your marriage last a long long time and the love last even longer