From My Side Of The Viewing Screen

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4856993]she tried to get it away from me and it got away from her lol
I thought it was gonna break a window before it finally found the door! lol
[/QUOTE]
lol...the falcon will finish the job...lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4857059]I'm hopin' ! lol
[/QUOTE]
most definitely easy prey now...

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4854649]for squirt chickadee being hand fed
[/QUOTE]

That's a red-breasted nut-hatch. We have at least half a dozen of them entertaining us during the day. They come to our window feeder. Feisty little birds!

Tokentoo

I took my camera for a walk today.
I got as close as I could, and the photos are as zoomed in as my camera allows....

I'm thrilled they are here again, or still... and that I had the camera this time when I saw them.
I will keep trying for a better picture

squirt

Administrator
here's the newest additions to my backyard paradise lol
the new red feeder all the way to the left, the purple trike, the lemon grass and my newest delight, a hummingbird pinwheel lol

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4872714]here's the newest additions to my backyard paradise lol
the new red feeder all the way to the left, the purple trike, the lemon grass and my newest delight, a hummingbird pinwheel lol

[/QUOTE]
wow hun...i love the way you have it laid out..simply gorgeous yard..i love the new additions

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4872722]I gotta admit I like being out there! lol

[/QUOTE]

like being in a whole different world eh?

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 4872714]here's the newest additions to my backyard paradise lol

[/QUOTE]

That is so cool the pinwheel and I love the other goodies too.. I bet it sounds wonderful when all the birdies are happily eating ♥

Tokentoo

May 15 we had a snow blast come through.... crazy weather can't make up it's mind!

Nothing stayed for long

Tokentoo

Seems to be the days I work are nice outside, and my days off are cold, or raining.

I got a break yesterday, and got outside to do some clean up.
first job was cleaning up after the cottonwood tree. All the dropping get tracked into the house.

them little brownish pod things are sticky like pine sap, had to get off the car, stick to your shoes, and gets into the carpet. The elongated things leave pollen all over everything.

squirt

Administrator
ick at the snow! lol
all I get is the white fluff from the cottonwoods, but it's all over everything, blocks up the AC unit

Tokentoo

I also decided to wash my front porch down, my hands are still dry/chapped/cracked from Mother day at work
so a little more exposure to soap and water wouldn't kill me.

and finished

My little Squirt watched me the whole time

and my hand is ready for a rest