Getting a Server error

Bamber

Super Moderator
OK, reinstalled Chrome and things appear OK at the moment. It'll be interesting to see what happens from now on. Not necessarily nice, but interesting nonetheless.

[QUOTE="pandora1, post: 4729728]So far I haven't had any problems. Fingers crossed it stays this way... [/QUOTE]

That's what I wanted to say just before I got the blank page again. Lol
I am on my mobile now and it seems to be working fine. Strange! :thinking:

Right after I posted that everything was all right I went to check a new thread and got thet happy-tappy white screen again. I logged out, used CCleaner, came back on and everything's all right... for now. :doh:

Bamber

Super Moderator
I'm going to tempt fate here...

Since I restored to 21 July (6 hours ago) I've had no problems yet. I have stopped the install of Windows updates for now; will be very happy if things stay this way.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4729474]Well, you've managed to post this thread. Haven't heard of any problems from anyone else, so it looks like the problem may be at your end.

Sorry I can't be any more help. Don't really know what to suggest apart from the usual: clear cookies, run all the scans you can, try again.
[/QUOTE]

:tantrum:So it was you that ate all my cookies!!!!
Well you can just buy me some more.
:sob:

Well, if y'all can stand another Pandora update... I logged out earlier this morning, came back a few minutes ago, still using Firefox, and kept getting the white screen on every post. Because Bamber mentioned Chrome I decided to use it instead. That's what I'm using now and I've opened New Posts and threads in new tabs and I'm now seeing everything! Recently there's a big uproar about not using Flash that might​ be the problem with Firefox. All I know is I'm happy - at least for the time being.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
intermittent here as well... maybe we should ask what browser we are using instead of what windows system

Also why all of a sudden just doesn't make sense unless something with a bug in it was posted :noidea:

I am using Firefox... having intermittent problems with XP and the IPAD too

all other sites work fine

Tokentoo

I tried for several hours this morning using chrome and IE
made no difference logged in or out
just cant get thread to open
funny how it hit some, and not others

I had the same thought about flash, however, ( I am no tech) it seems
koni's club or ugoto group would be affected... they are not

I posted in the ugoto group just fine, and koni's club seem to post just fine as well

*** I'm posting there IF I can't get the forums to open....or PM'ing

Tokentoo

Oh and one more thing I forgot to say...

Instead of using a bookmark/favorite link to get in here... I typed jokeroo.com into the browser
and clicked the forums link to get here now.

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4729799]intermittent here as well... maybe we should ask what browser we are using instead of what windows system

[/QUOTE]

I use Chome and I logged on (my) this mornin and everthing was working fine till around 3PM.
Then I got the white pages tlll now.

I'm using IE now (sorry Kip.....I know....I am truly sorry :blush:) and so far no probs.
I can also access threads when I log on with my mobile Phone.......
So I am clueless. :noidea:

Update - Chrome stopped working too. I'm using Firefox again. Unfortunately, it seems the problem isn't with our browsers, Flash, etc.

Update: Chrome stopped working too. I'm using Firefox again. Unfortunately, it seems the problem isn't with our browsers, Flash, etc.

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4729734]I'm going to tempt fate here...

Since I restored to 21 July (6 hours ago) I've had no problems yet. I have stopped the install of Windows updates for now; will be very happy if things stay this way.
[/QUOTE]

I took your advice.....and I did a system restore as well.......and it seems to be working.....now I can access threads again with Chrome.....
See how long it will stay this way....

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
It has been working fine for me the past 3 or 4 hours...I did nothing beyond rebooting. (That did nothing...)

squirt

Administrator
I use Firefox and have Windows 8.1 or something like that, and I haven't had a single issue, not one, not yesterday, not today
*knocks on wood!* lol
I run C-cleaner every morning and every night (out of habit), don't know if that makes a difference, but it does seem to be better if cookies are cleared, for awhile anyway

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Well I am on now using IE after firefox stopped working a bit ago and Chrome failing me also,, took all day playing around with browsers, deleting cookies and etc,, running CCleaner paid version several times and re-running my Malwarebytes/antivirus professional version so who knows,, certainly NOT your King,, LOL

squirt

Administrator
I've sent emails to both Wojjie and Chris, ya'll cross your fingers or say a prayer or whatever it is you do! lol :pray: