Getting old

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Yep ~ a little while back ~ at our local store ~ an attractive looking lady walked in with two small boys ~ they were running around and one of them said 'grandma can we have this please' ~ she smiled and got it for them and went out.

I followed shortly, and they were outside, she was opening the sweets ~ and I just said ~ "please excuse me dear lady ~ but you really don't look old enough to have grand children" ~ she smiled [that smile] and said " you have just made my day" ~ never seen her since ~ but 'heck' what does it cost to pay a lady a compliment.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Romford Lad, post: 4110881]Yep ~ a little while back ~ at our local store ~ an attractive looking lady walked in with two small boys ~ they were running around and one of them said 'grandma can we have this please' ~ she smiled and got it for them and went out.
I followed shortly, and they were outside, she was opening the sweets ~ and I just said ~ "please excuse me dear lady ~ but you really don't look old enough to have grand children" ~ she smiled [that smile] and said " you have just made my day" ~ never seen her since ~ but 'heck' what does it cost to pay a lady a compliment.
[/QUOTE]

For crying out loud, get your butt over here and find me at the store! lol

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4110890]For crying out loud, get your butt over here and find me at the store! lol [/QUOTE]

Now THAT dear lady is a marvelous thought ~ and I know that I wouldn't have to search far to find you either ~ with or without two youngsters running around.............:lovearrow:

Ms.Diablo50

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4107364]Is the cashier still alive or in good health? :huh:[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, :heehee:

Squirt don't look 45 let alone 65!! I'd would have cancelled the transaction and asked to speak to the manager of the store. Their help needs some inservice lessons on customer care..........