Groaner thread (please add)

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5113839]it'd be funny 'til the Secret Service got to him lol :nonono:[/QUOTE]

Oh dear I have upset the Duchess with this joke about her beloved Donald. :lol:

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[FONT=&quot]365.25 days of drinking low-calorie beer because it’s less filling=1 lite year[/FONT]

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
The only thing worse than finding out you were given up for adoption would be finding out it was Rick Astley who gave you up!

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
:like2:
Woman goes to the doctor with a bit of lettuce hanging out of her knickers
Doctor - "that looks nasty"
Woman - "it's the tip of the iceberg"

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[FONT=&quot]Q: Why don't they know where Mozart is buried?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A: Because he's Haydn![/FONT]

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
The latest nominee for person of the year award goes to a scarecrow.
He was apparently outstanding in his field.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
[FONT=&quot]A Russian couple was walking down the street in St. Petersburg the other night, when the man felt a drop hit his nose. "I think it's raining," he said to his wife.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"No, that felt more like snow to me," she replied. "No, I'm sure it was just rain, he said." Well, as these things go, they were about to have a major argument about whether it was raining or snowing. Just then they saw a minor communist party official walking toward them. "Let's not fight about it," the man said, "let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether it's officially raining or snowing."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As the official approached, the man said, "Tell us, Comrade Rudolph, is it officially raining or snowing?" [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]"It's raining, of course," he answered and walked on. But the woman insisted: "I know that felt like snow!" To which the man quietly replied: "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!"[/FONT]

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Once there were three Indian women. They were all pregnant, and they slept in their husbands' teepees on animal skins that they had killed or traded for.

The first slept on a deer skin.

The second slept on a bear skin.

The third slept on a hippopotamus skin.

All three had their children on the full moon. The first had a strong baby boy. The second also had a strong baby boy. The third had twins.

This just proves that the sons of the squaw of the hippopotamus are equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A horse walks into a bar.

The barman says, "Why the long face?"

The horse, being a horse and unable to speak English or any other language for that matter, looks at the barman, shits on the floor and walks out.