Grouchie's & DT's & Squirt's Surprise Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

♪ Grouchie ♪

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="anna_hun, post: 1966534]Wow-;) Love it-;) Great work!!!

Thanks so much

Big Hugs
Anna[/quote]

your welcome

Great Work Sis
Now where is mine???????:bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol

♪ Grouchie ♪

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Dragontears, post: 1966713]
Great work both of you

nice to see a thread that sparkles
love you both
big hugs

Shirley
[/quote]
we miss you:sad:
thank you sweetie
love you ALOT

squirt

Administrator
Great work both of you
nice to see a thread that sparkles
love you both
big hugs
Shirley
[/FONT][/CENTER]
thank you DT, it still puts tears in my eyes to see the pic I made for you in your sig lol :blush: I've still got a long ways to go to even get close to the magic you do! as my sweetheart said, we miss you! I love you ... *great BIG hugs!!!* :inlove:

[/URL][/CENTER]

Oh Honey.... you got a sneak peek of me from the future...My lord... I will not let you ladies down.. Thank you very much.. IT's utterly fabulous... Now to see if I can get essex to help me change my pics in SIG area...

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1967162]well, if he can't or is not here, I can lol you're welcome! *big hugs* :inlove:[/quote]
Why have you never told me this... I tried to change the bottom one out and it told me the file was too large and then when the size issue was resolved.. I think... It tells me that my sig cannot be over 200 characters including links... HELP!!!!

squirt

Administrator
yes, the sigs have a character limit and every number, letter, slash and brack et counts, what uploader are you using for your sig pics? I recommend tinypic.com for sigs, they give you a small URL that allows you to get more pics in your sig, give it a go and if you still have trouble, I'll put the pic in for you ... *big hugs*

P.S. cuz you never asked lol :tounge2:
[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1967193]yes, they have a limit and every thing counts, what are you using ? give it a go and if you still have trouble, I'll put it in for you ... *big hugs*

P.S. cuz you never asked lol :tounge2: [/quote]

Smarty.. I edited your reply a little...:inlove: :tounge2:

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1967227]lmao ... brat lol :sigh: :inlove:[/quote]

You notice I got it to work... see I put it in all by myself... and did a good job if I say so myself... I take directions very well... I just do not do DIC Tation

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1967245]lmao ... you're a big boy now? lmao you did great! :thumbs-up I'm the sexetary lol I'll take the dicktation lol :tounge2: :inlove:[/quote]

OK.... you do that ..now.. it only lets me put two in at any given time... do you have any idea why... and I am using tinypic.com for uploading..

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 1967361]yes, because you're adding words also, those count as characters too as do the codes that tell it what font to use and to use the color red and to bold it[/quote]
and this is why you are sooo smart.. DUH.. I feel stupid now...chaging the size, color, style..all count against me eh... Change the rules for that....make it 300

Status
Not open for further replies.