Guess this fucks me up.

Flynn

Cannot get more clearer then this Home Land Security using buss's to pick up the people up in remote places where the trains don't run to be transported to the trains and later to be taken to the secret prisons all through out the U.S.A. Kinda sounds like what Hilter did. [/COLOR]
[jimg]qbi8/z3/a/Z/R/e/a.baa-U.S.A.-HLS-PRISON-BUSS.jpg[/jimg]​
So if you have any guns make sure you bury them deep like many of the Australians did.

Steve

You completely miss the point of your own thread.

The Australian government banned automatic weapons. It is not illegal to own guns in Australia as long as you meet the requirements of gun ownership. Under Australian law you would be banned from owning a gun. That would be because you are an ex-convict and you have a history of drug use.

and

Under USA law you should be banned from having/owning a gun.

Flynn

communications[/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]</nobr> equipment, but officials say these measures were often inadequate
[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

I even went to the "X22 Report" website and it said nothing about picking up gun owners from remote areas and transporting them to "execution trains", or to secret concentration camps.

Lets try and keep the Debate Forum a little closer to reality than "happy smoke" reporting.

T
It's OK to be passionate about a subject but believing in execution trains is taking liberties with the truth.

Goodgrief

Death trains in the U.S of A? Gun owners snatched? Convoys of semis carrying people to god-knows-where?
The first priority would be to transport the illegals back where they came from.
Meanwhile, in real life, states like Idaho, Montana, Wyoming would now be totally deserted, because you see, everyone there owns guns.
So would be Texas, if you think about it.

Tsalagi

And I am still here, surrounded by 26 million Texas folks owning countless weapons of singular destruction!

Nobody's left as of an hour ago!

T

Tsalagi

Even though the temperature has warmed into the 50s and the highways are clear, the only busses running are big green ones belonging to Immigration and Naturalization Service, heading back to Mexico with loads of illegals and the coyote's semis bringing them back.

T

kipper

Super Moderator
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you...:scared:

Vinnie

"The camps all have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities. Many also have an airport nearby. The majority of the camps can house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive mental health facility and can hold approximately 2 million people."

I get disgusted by these sort of sites.

Guess I need to start a thread on conspiracy theories and how dangerous they are, not the conspiracy (which exists in the mind of the believers) but the way they distract the populace from the real emergencies and disasters happening in the world today.

These implausible stories aredesigned to extract money from the credulous and weak minded. A short application of rigorous thought is generally sufficient to discard these wild fantasies.

A camp for 2 MILLION people? bollocks!

Flynn

[QUOTE="sybarite, post: 4380936]This is why some U.S. citizens think America is in deep trouble:

FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA) - YouTube

We are Preparing for Massive Civil War, Says DHS Informant - YouTube

Friends of Liberty - FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMPS: Locations and Executive Orders

FEMA Camps Prepare For Civil Unrest

Believe what you want![/QUOTE]

Why aren't the democratically elected Republican Party members bringing that information to the attention of the public from the Senate ?

Vinnie

[QUOTE="Flynn, post: 4380971]Why aren't the democratically elected Republican Party members bringing that information to the attention of the public from the Senate ?
[/QUOTE]

Don't you understand, man? They are part of the system! These guys are so clever they manage to hide all this yet don't try and shut off reporting on the internet! Devious b*stards!

@ vinnie and flynn

For some people blankets and heaters are not enough to keep them warm at night. They also need a few good crazy conspiracies.

Goodgrief

The tactic is this: "Befuddle the masses with outrageous conspiracy theories so they can't see the forest for the trees".

It seems to work because now, the conspiracy hoaxes are taking priority over what is really happening in the U.S of A.
i.e: The exorbitant National Debt, the really screwed up Obama health-care system (does an eighty years old woman need pregnancy coverage?), cutting back benefits of people who need it the most, not changing the tax rate on corporations and extremely wealthy people and the inability of the present regime to make any decisions towards fixing what caused the mess that is.

As for building camps, a lot of construction workers should be employed by now... Those I personally know are still waiting for replies on job applications.

Tsalagi

I refuse to label the posters on this thread as "bat shit crazy"

But after watching the you tube video about an old Amtrack facility being a concentration camp, I am NOT going to exempt the authors of that nonsense from that descriptor. It takes a serious succession of blows to the head to make those claims with a straight face.

T

[QUOTE="bbell, post: 4380986]@ vinnie and flynn

For some people blankets and heaters are not enough to keep them warm at night. They also need a few good crazy conspiracies.[/QUOTE]

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!
I have proof that this is all true!!
When you type Fema Train in font "webdings".. in word,... size 48...with Caps lock on....and you type the first letters in non Cap.......you get this result!!

I read it as..."they come by bus when you live in a rural area and then they will hang you....
Otherwise they come by train....and you'll follow the railroad to hanging.....(I haven't decoded the parasol yet)
but either way.......BIG BROTHER is watching you!!!
HA!!!!!

Flynn

Vinnie

I have faith in the two party preferred system of government. There is no way prison rail cars would get past the Senate oversight committee, no matter how the Obama administration camouflaged the money end of the operation.

Goodgrief

The people who perpetuate these hoaxes take their eyes off the main game, which, for them, would be defeating Obama, Democrat replacement in three years time.

Bbell

We can only hope that the trains do exist so that the conspiracy theorists jump on board and leave us in peace.

T.

Who'd have guessed that an old Amtrack depot would be fenced off from the public for nefarious government reasons.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4381657]NONSENSE!!!!!!!!
When you type Fema Train in font "webdings".. in word,... size 48...with Caps lock on....and you type the first letters in non Cap.......you get this result!!

I read it as..."they come by bus when you live in a rural area and then they will hang you....
Otherwise they come by train....and you'll follow the railroad to hanging.....(I haven't decoded the parasol yet)
HA!!!!![/QUOTE]

You really need to get out more you know...

Tsalagi

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4381657]NONSENSE!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!![/QUOTE]
DAMN, YOU'RE RIGHT! Bill Gates must be involved somehow! And it has been there since George Bush Sr's presidency for any and all to see! But wait, He was a hated Republican and couldn't be in a conspiracy with Obama, could he? Aaarrrrrrgh!

T