Guess this fucks me up.

Goodgrief

Luckily and hopefully, since Obama will board the bye-bye bus in 3 years (8 years is enough), my dear neighbors will get their poop in a group and elect a head-down/ass-up type of government.

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Luckily and hopefully is right! Eight years is eight years too many with this illegal fraud in the white house! My only hope is that the next two elections can straiten this mess out. Right now we only have a handful of Congressmen and Senators that have the balls to actually honor their oath of office, which is to defend the constitution. Right now the Republicans and Democrats are pretty much the same, we need new blood in our government to get back on the right track. We shall see if enough Americans are actually informed enough to vote intelligently.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Don't hold your breath, Country. Britain went the the way of all parties occupying the same ground years ago, removing all real choice from the electorate. We might as well vote for the tallest or thinnest candidate for all the difference it makes.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4381657]NONSENSE!!!!!!!!
I have proof that this is all true!!
When you type Fema Train in font "webdings".. in word,... size 48...with Caps lock on....and you type the first letters in non Cap.......you get this result!!

I read it as..."they come by bus when you live in a rural area and then they will hang you....
Otherwise they come by train....and you'll follow the railroad to hanging.....(I haven't decoded the parasol yet)
but either way.......BIG BROTHER is watching you!!!
HA!!!!![/QUOTE]

Tsalagi

[QUOTE="Vinnie, post: 4383777]If it was i houston, I have little doubt the people were trying to get inside :)[/QUOTE]
Well, there was a distinct smell of jalapino peppers and menudo wafting out of the cars.

T

Flynn

Nothing wrong with using a bit of methamphetamine and having possession of a knife, so it should be OK for convicted meth addicts to be licensed to have a gun.

Quote news.com.au

AN AMERICAN woman has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for stabbing a man in the back, and later going on a meth-fuelled joy ride in a police car.
Tara Elizabeth Axmaker, of Mulino, Oregon, stabbed a man in the back in the early hours March 15 last year, reports The Oregonian.
When police arrived at the scene, they found the victim but no sign of Ms Axmaker.
As authorities scoured the crime scene, Ms Axmaker got behind the wheel of a responding police car and drove off, leading police on a 'Dukes of Hazzard-style pursuit down back alleys and tight curves'.
She then drove onto a main Oregon highway without her headlights on, driving at almost 200km/h.
The chase was captured on the police car's video cameras, and on police radio.
The video was released this week by the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office in response to a public records request submitted by The Oregonian.
Ms Axmaker can be heard singing and swearing throughout the 11-minute ride: "We're on a high-speed chase (expletive)," she said as the chase began.
Ms Axmaker pleaded guilty on October 15 to charges of first-degree assault, aggravated theft and attempting to allude police.
This isn't Ms Axmaker's first conviction. In a bizarrely similar 2010 incident, she stabbed a man in the back while high on meth.

Goodgrief

I'm not surprised by today's havoc in society caused by drugs. It all started in the 60s. The Vietnam war was raging, the Hippy movement was growing and the Asian drug cartels saw an opportunity to bring North America to a stupor.
They succeeded in many ways.
Three generations later (yes, the then 60s teenagers are now grandparents), we are seeing children who have no concept of right or wrong. Sports leagues no longer keep scores. Schools no longer issue real report cards. Everyone is a star!!!!!!!!!!! And, wait for it.... Smoking is bad for you, but you can toke all you want.
So, let's all embark on a wild ride in Disney Land! Let's be oblivious to all evils in the world!
Join Alice in Wonderland and eat all the magic mushrooms and the hash-laden cake!
Become a true Liberal and think all is so rosy-pink out there!

May it be cannabis, hash, meth, cocaine or even the higher stuff, in simple terms, it screws up your mind.

What really scares me is the fact that many children who are now old enough to be in responsible jobs were issued by mothers who used drugs.

Flynn

Goodgrief

The now generation are going to have to find their own niche in the social and employment market.

They can bring all the trophies they have to an interview but unless they have the skills required they will find out that not winning the foot race at school or club will not hold much weight in the real world.

Add to that, skills aren't everything, if you can't relate to your fellow worker then your opportunity for advancement will be limited.