Hate

Tsalagi

Heads in the sand, still. Sounds like Edward Viii telling the Nazis that England would sit out actions against Germany, then doing it when Hitler occupied the Rhineland. Then he and the Dutchess gave intel to von Ribbentrop whio\l they were in Portugal.
Follow France, Germany, Italy, Sweden lockstep into the Caliphate. The invaders only got as far as Vienna in the 700s, now they are poised to take over Britain without a struggle.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Considering the English Monarch practically has zero power Edward VIII could have told the Nazis they could have England for a bag of gumdrops and had as much effect. How do you expect anyone to take your scaremongering seriously when it is based on information which is (to be charitable about it) dubious at best? I know people of the Muslim faith. True Muslims. They are much less of a threat than many so-called Christians I know, more open minded and far less bigoted.

Any comparison between Nazi Germany in 1937 and Isil is worthless. One was a disciplined well trained army of around 300,000 men, the other is only one tenth of that number at most, scattered mainly throughout Africa and the Middle East. The ideologies, methods, demographic, and just about any other criterion are entirely different; you may as well use the Visigoths or the Varangian Guard of Basil II for comparison. Give me a cogent argument and I might listen, but until then I can't see any point in continuing this. You seem intent on seeing bogeymen everywhere, so enjoy your nightmare; I'll stay happy in my mainly peaceful, tolerant, compassionate multi-cultural country, thank you.

Tsalagi

You (UK) complained when we didn't come quick enough in WWI, bitched when we didn't come soon enough in WWII. When you are overrun with multiculturism in the next couple of years, don't send an invitation to come save the English culture again.
And while you are at it start buying all the Spam you can because Sainsbury's won't be stocking it very much longer, because it's a pork product.

Goodgrief

September 11th, Boston marathon, etc, etc. Being who we are, in North America is a cause for hatred by a different religion?
How shallow it is! Most of the Northern American countries have bailed out these people's countries when they were in deep trouble. We trained Iraqis to fight insurgents. We supplied food and water to people who wouldn't have survived.
So, as a "Thank You", after we opened our doors, our laws should be changed to theirs.

We didn't hate them, but they do.

Tsalagi

To paraphrase Mr. Chamberlain, "Accommodating the influx of Muslims is bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time...
Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."
And wake up on the morrow as infidels in a country of sharia law and no Magna Carta. So sad!

Bamber

Super Moderator
Putting your own words into someone else's mouth (paraphrasing) does not qualify as verification of you argument.

Last edited:

Goodgrief

Bamber, I hate to tell you this, but we, in Canada, are quickly being subdued. As much as we opened our arms to welcome people from other countries, we now are told to use "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". Some Canadian goes to Syria to fight with the ISIS, kills an American trooper, gets detained in Gitmo, finally is released, gets back here and sues Canada for $10.5 millions and gets it?
There is something wrong with that story!

The moron we have as a Prime Minister should be lynched.

Thousands of illegal refugees who first came to the U.S of A as illegals are now pouring into Canada. Their goal? Living free of charge without lifting a finger.
You are still working. My husband still finds a few contracts here and there. The taxes are up to our eye balls. Why? We are forking out millions to people who will never contribute to this country.

Yeah, perhaps I should seek asylum in the Middle East. There's no one there left.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Goodgrief, you are covering two different subjects in your post, immigration and ISIS.

As far as the ISIS fighter is concerned from what I can find he is Canadian born and was a child (15 years old) fighter forced into it by his father. What has happened since his return to Canada is down to your legal system, of which I have no knowledge.

As far as illegal immigration, very few appear to be of middle eastern origin, the majority are from the American continent and can hardly be called "refugees". They may be costing the state a lot to accommodate, no current figures are available (such things always take time to collate), but I can't find any reference to increases in taxation because of this. Your taxation rates are on a par with those of the US, Australia and here in the UK, which at roughly ⅓ of income are actually lower than many countries in the western world: France, Germany, Ireland and Sweden all pay more.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="]

What those statues are now used to represent differs from the reason they were first erected. Symbols have power or you would not be concerned about their removal. There are still plenty of books around if you want to learn.
Every stature I've seen of a person is to honor that person for something they did that a certian set of people want to remember wheather it be something you believe in or not Vinnie.
Just like the stature of Christopher Columbus and he really didn't discover the Americas.
Statures of Thomas Edison as a great inventor when he was a lawyer that stole most of the pattens that are in his name.

Even when I went to school my history teacher told us all to put our books on the bottom of our lockers cause just about everything in there was fabucated. Wondering what the history books if there are any will say in 2218.

Goodgrief

Goodgrief, you are covering two different subjects in your post, immigration and ISIS.

As far as the ISIS fighter is concerned from what I can find he is Canadian born and was a child (15 years old) fighter forced into it by his father. What has happened since his return to Canada is down to your legal system, of which I have no knowledge.

As far as illegal immigration, very few appear to be of middle eastern origin, the majority are from the American continent and can hardly be called "refugees". They may be costing the state a lot to accommodate, no current figures are available (such things always take time to collate), but I can't find any reference to increases in taxation because of this. Your taxation rates are on a par with those of the US, Australia and here in the UK, which at roughly ⅓ of income are actually lower than many countries in the western world: France, Germany, Ireland and Sweden all pay more.

Bamber,
Omar Khadr's family was and still is deeply involved with the ISIS movement. He was raised in believing the ways of his family. His mother is still an active protagonist of ISIS, so is his sister.

Canadian or not, he should have been exiled, denied any reparation and forbidden to re-enter this country.

Ooh no! Our P.M is fond of terrorists and communists. He recently had a photo op with some terrorist who was grabbed by the authorities a few days after. Yep! Holding their baby, smiling like he normally does. Nice hair, nice socks.....

Khadr is a terrorist, raised by terrorists. He claims to be smart.... He should have had second thoughts about moving back to the war zone his parents so wanted to destroy.

Ten point five million dollars as a reward for terrorism is not what I call justice.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Wow. There are some facts in there, but it appears it IS possible to live on a diet of bullshit!

That is 9 out of around 220 mayors are Muslim: hardly an overwhelming percentage, is it? The majority of mayors over here have an almost purely ceremonial role, only 23 have any real political power and even then it is restricted.

Sharia courts have no legal power. I know of NO no-go areas in the UK. Sharia councils are religious councils, not civil councils. The rest is spurious generalization and outright falsehood.

Last edited:

Goodgrief

Oh! But there is one very effective way to commit crime from nations who want to take over. It is called DRUGS. Cartels from Latin America and Asia are gaining ground on how to destroy our youth.
They are silent, there are no traces of DNA left behind and they are quickly effective.