Have you ever been so drunk... (adds welcome)

Bamber

Super Moderator

tasman

A guy is in a bar and the bartender calls closing time. The guy stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He thinks to himself "Wow, I must have drank more than I thought." He pulls himself back up and tries again and falls back down. He thinks "I must be really drunk, maybe if I crawl outside, some fresh air will help." So he crawls out and pulls himself up against a light pole, takes a step and falls again. He decides it's only a couple blocks to his house so, maybe if he crawls home, he'll sober up by the time he gets there. He gets home and pulls himself up to the door. He manages to lean against the wall long enough to unlock the door. As soon as he tries to step through the door and falls again. He decides to give up and crawl up to bed. He manages to get in bed without waking his wife. The next morning, his wife smacks him on the back of his head and wakes him up. He says "Woman, what is wrong with you?" She says "you've been drinking, again!" He says "How could you possibly know that?" She says they called from the bar, you left your wheelchair there, AGAIN!"

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4837851]TWO pints of shandy???[/QUOTE]

Yeah but made with real beer.

Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4837852]
[/QUOTE]
Not my best "gonk" face: I used to have my beard trimmed less often, so could REALLY cover my face with my beard.