Hello !!

sdgirlie

Hello everyone! I never realized that you all were here! I am always looking for someone that I can share a good laugh or two with...what a great idea. I'm looking forward to having a good one that I can share with everyone. Untill then......

essex boy

Super Moderator
sdgirlie said:
Hello everyone! I never realized that you all were here! I am always looking for someone that I can share a good laugh or two with...what a great idea. I'm looking forward to having a good one that I can share with everyone. Untill then......
Hi,sdgirlie,a warm
from across the water.
We hope that you enjoy your stay with us at the Roo.

steffie jo

sdgirlie said:

welcome to the place to be....i'm kinda new too.. but it's a blast..but watch out you may never want to leave :tounge: :hehe:

DIAMONDAVEJ

Welcome sdgirlie! I just know that you will like it here! We have a lot of new ppl to talk to, so you're bound to have a good time. Have fun!
:colgate: :)

sdgirlie

Thank you all! I love a warm reception! I twill be nice knowing that when I need to put a smile on my face,I can always click on over here! (smiling has been a little difficult for me lately) Once again,THANKS!

sdgirlie said:
Thank you all! I love a warm reception! I twill be nice knowing that when I need to put a smile on my face,I can always click on over here! (smiling has been a little difficult for me lately) Once again,THANKS!
count on us we try to put a smile on your face:D so don't be down lose that frown come to the roo and be turned around:devil: ;)

Saz

yoo-hoo, new girl! over here *waves hands frantically* Welcome to Jokaroo, I say Welcome!!! Me is Saz, Nice to meeeeet me. lolx.

DIAMONDAVEJ

sdgirlie said:
Sorry that things have been difficult for you lately. If it's any consolation, I have many of those times. Just come on here and we'll do what we can to put a smile on your face. If ya need to talk, just PM me. :thumbs-up :cool:

I too am fairly new here, but in the short time that I have been here, i have thoroughly enjoyed myslef. this has got to be the best group of people on the net. Enjoy yourself as i have.

DIAMONDAVEJ

naughty_lil_angel said:
lets all pretend that I really do know how to spell. Its the first day with my new brain connected to my new fingers.
That's okay nla, it's my first day with my new whatchamacallit connected to my new thingamabob! :laugh: :tounge2: ;)

lala dada

i'm kinda new here 2 , it feels gr8 to join such a gr8 forum with gr8 members,welcome sdgirlie :)

mmm naughty_lil_angel ,talking about spelling lol big time ,wait till u c mine :>