Help with Icon Text Effects

I was making some things for some good friends of mine but they need to be small so I was making Icons for them. What I was wondering how I can make the really sweet text effect that is on this icon~~~>>
?:eh:

TIA! *Big, Hexy Hugs!*

essex boy

Super Moderator
It looks like simular to the way to make blings but a lot more complicated LOL.
If you open it up in Animation Shop you'll see how complicated it is,there's 54 frames all with rubbing different parts out as you go along.
It must have taken a hell of a long time unless the Artist has a program or plugin that I don't know about.

Well I got the Icon from iconator and it looked so cool that I wanted to know how to do it. I was thinking maybe the artist did it on a different program or something...ahhh well I will try something else...thanx Essex!;)

Chariots

Hi guys been trying for ages but just cant do it, I was hoping to post on here what i had done not this.

Anyway;

original pic and what im trying to do is make the ball roll into place from the left all ive got is;

and when i paste or add it to a frame it just gives me the checkered background with the ball on.

Any ideas please,its for a juniorbowling website to liven it up a bit, they dont pay us but help the youth bowlers with sponsorship.

Many thanks i just cant fathom it out but thats nothing new.

Chariots

essex boy

Super Moderator

I've had a go,Kipper may be able to do better,he's very good at Animations.
The top one is a little shaky,that happened with any uploader I tried to use.
The bottom one is an attachment,that is how it is supposed to look when uploaded lol.

essex boy

Super Moderator
Thanks,looks good.
I'll make the tut soon as I have some spare time.
It involved a lot of going backwards and forwards from PSP9 to Animation Shop.