Hey Ya'll

Blue Angel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
3,919
Likes
177
#1
Hey ya'll!
I am Blue Angel, I have been getting the emails from Jokaroo in my inbox for a while and decided to give it a whirl. Never hurts to make new friends every once in a while, Right? I hope I will fit in. ------Blue Angel :hehe:
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
645
#3

I was on my travels around the net and I've came across this pic,
If you want to use it as your sig you're more than welcome
 

Blue Angel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
3,919
Likes
177
#6
Ooops! I meant to say Thank you everyone and I love the sig Essex Boy, it is beautiful and thank you for letting me use it. I will get all this figured out soon, I tend to be a fast learner.
 

VIRGO70

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
4,144
Likes
10
#7
Cute Pic Essex, So Tell Us Somthig About You Blue Angel. Where Do You Hale From? Guy Or Girl,ect. Not Much On Profile.
 

Blue Angel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
3,919
Likes
177
#8
I am 28 years old, female and hale from a small town called Piedmont, Alabama. I just lost my cousin/ best friend and the posts and pics on the roo really pick me up on the bad days,so I decided to join in on the fun. I really don't know what else to say except I am glad to meet ya'll and hope to make ya'll smile and laugh like I have been.
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,428
Likes
645
#9
Blue Angel said:
Ooops! I meant to say Thank you everyone and I love the sig Essex Boy, it is beautiful and thank you for letting me use it. I will get all this figured out soon, I tend to be a fast learner.
You're welcome
To put it into your sig goto User CP,it's in the top left hand corner.
Then goto edit sig,in there click on the yellow envelope in the toolbars,just under Size,that will popup a text box,in that box type or copy and paste
http://images.jokaroo.com/2/bluean.gif then click OK,you can then preview the sig and if it's how you want it then save the sig.
 

ByteMe

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
11,149
Likes
33
#12
Hi Blue Angel! I'm still learning my way through too. Welcome, and have some fun!
 

Blue Angel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
3,919
Likes
177
#15
Thanks Smiley and Lady Bug! I have been looking around and I think I am going to like it here. I guess I am going to log out and talk to my honey a little while. Ya'll take care and I'll catch ya'll around.
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,473
Likes
832
#16
I'm late... Just came across this today (7-30-04) We have already been through alot together lol but still want to Welcome you properly so.......

WELCOME TO THE ROO BLUE ANGEL!!!!!!!
 

BigPapa

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
4,178
Likes
124
#18
Blue Angel said:
Hey ya'll!
I am Blue Angel, I have been getting the emails from Jokaroo in my inbox for a while and decided to give it a whirl. Never hurts to make new friends every once in a while, Right? I hope I will fit in. ------Blue Angel :hehe:
Well I guesse late is better than never right , so please accept my sincere appologies and allow me to properly welcome my favorite Angel to the roo!
WELCOME DA ROO! you sexy sweet thang you!!!

(see if I had seen this sooner I could'a warned ya to watch out 4 that breathoffire guy!!)
 

queen isabella

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
17,473
Likes
832
#19
BigPapa said:
Well I guesse late is better than never right , so please accept my sincere appologies and allow me to properly welcome my favorite Angel to the roo!
WELCOME DA ROO! you sexy sweet thang you!!!

(see if I had seen this sooner I could'a warned ya to watch out 4 that breathoffire guy!!)
Hahahahahahahahhaha Daddee too funny=(probably missed it like you haven't been back to answer stuff in your "Hi" thread! lol)
 

BigPapa

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2004
Messages
4,178
Likes
124
#20
queen isabella said:
Hahahahahahahahhaha Daddee too funny=(probably missed it like you haven't been back to answer stuff in your "Hi" thread! lol)

Forgive me Darl'in........That has been rectified!!!