Hey Ya'll

Blue Angel

Hey ya'll!
I am Blue Angel, I have been getting the emails from Jokaroo in my inbox for a while and decided to give it a whirl. Never hurts to make new friends every once in a while, Right? I hope I will fit in. ------Blue Angel :hehe:

essex boy

Super Moderator

I was on my travels around the net and I've came across this pic,
If you want to use it as your sig you're more than welcome

Blue Angel

Ooops! I meant to say Thank you everyone and I love the sig Essex Boy, it is beautiful and thank you for letting me use it. I will get all this figured out soon, I tend to be a fast learner.

VIRGO70

Cute Pic Essex, So Tell Us Somthig About You Blue Angel. Where Do You Hale From? Guy Or Girl,ect. Not Much On Profile.

Blue Angel

I am 28 years old, female and hale from a small town called Piedmont, Alabama. I just lost my cousin/ best friend and the posts and pics on the roo really pick me up on the bad days,so I decided to join in on the fun. I really don't know what else to say except I am glad to meet ya'll and hope to make ya'll smile and laugh like I have been.

essex boy

Super Moderator
Blue Angel said:
Ooops! I meant to say Thank you everyone and I love the sig Essex Boy, it is beautiful and thank you for letting me use it. I will get all this figured out soon, I tend to be a fast learner.
You're welcome
To put it into your sig goto User CP,it's in the top left hand corner.
Then goto edit sig,in there click on the yellow envelope in the toolbars,just under Size,that will popup a text box,in that box type or copy and paste
http://images.jokaroo.com/2/bluean.gif then click OK,you can then preview the sig and if it's how you want it then save the sig.

ByteMe

Hi Blue Angel! I'm still learning my way through too. Welcome, and have some fun!

Blue Angel

Thanks Smiley and Lady Bug! I have been looking around and I think I am going to like it here. I guess I am going to log out and talk to my honey a little while. Ya'll take care and I'll catch ya'll around.

I'm late... Just came across this today (7-30-04) We have already been through alot together lol but still want to Welcome you properly so.......

WELCOME TO THE ROO BLUE ANGEL!!!!!!!

BigPapa

Blue Angel said:
Hey ya'll!
I am Blue Angel, I have been getting the emails from Jokaroo in my inbox for a while and decided to give it a whirl. Never hurts to make new friends every once in a while, Right? I hope I will fit in. ------Blue Angel :hehe:
Well I guesse late is better than never right , so please accept my sincere appologies and allow me to properly welcome my favorite Angel to the roo!
WELCOME DA ROO! you sexy sweet thang you!!!

(see if I had seen this sooner I could'a warned ya to watch out 4 that breathoffire guy!!)

queen isabella

BigPapa said:
Well I guesse late is better than never right , so please accept my sincere appologies and allow me to properly welcome my favorite Angel to the roo!
WELCOME DA ROO! you sexy sweet thang you!!!

(see if I had seen this sooner I could'a warned ya to watch out 4 that breathoffire guy!!)
Hahahahahahahahhaha Daddee too funny=(probably missed it like you haven't been back to answer stuff in your "Hi" thread! lol)

BigPapa

queen isabella said:
Hahahahahahahahhaha Daddee too funny=(probably missed it like you haven't been back to answer stuff in your "Hi" thread! lol)

Forgive me Darl'in........That has been rectified!!!