HEYY Im new

cherry29

heyy i jsut signed up but i have been reading the post for a while now...jsut wanna say hello to everyone

Hello Cherry, welcome to the roo. It's really a cool place to meet nice people but beware because everyone here is crazy. Enjoy your stay and hope to see you soon. :)

cherry29

eclipse_storm said:
if the name is something .... cherry29 ... 29 year old vergin?
:) :) :) :) :inlove:

HI ! :inlove:
Welcome to the Roo
haha the name has nothing to do with that...cherry has been my nick name for almost all my life....i dont even remember why...and and i use this s/n for everything i am on and it was my aol s/n before so taht is why the 29 is there because it was like the only number left...

and thanx to everyone else who welcomed me

Steev0

New old bloke on the old block. Funny stuff for sure but, hey, you guys sure have a lot of spare time to spare! Cant seem to acess the "tell us about yourself pitch".
I would sure like to know how you all get those wonderful pics & graphics next to your monikers (names!).
Funny quote in paper the other day: "..The only people who wear dark glasses indoors are either blind....or assholes"!
Sadly the author was not mentioned! Perhaps you've heard it. Do enlighten this fellow! Special hello to IZaNaMI,...you seem to be the only one outside the good ol' U.S of A, dear heart! Mon residence? En Ecosse!