HEYY Im new

Short-n-stout

Steev0 said:
New old bloke on the old block. Funny stuff for sure but, hey, you guys sure have a lot of spare time to spare! Cant seem to acess the "tell us about yourself pitch".
I would sure like to know how you all get those wonderful pics & graphics next to your monikers (names!).
Funny quote in paper the other day: "..The only people who wear dark glasses indoors are either blind....or assholes"!
Sadly the author was not mentioned! Perhaps you've heard it. Do enlighten this fellow! Special hello to IZaNaMI,...you seem to be the only one outside the good ol' U.S of A, dear heart! Mon residence? En Ecosse!
STEEVO...You didn't say, where are you from? Will look forward to getting to know more about you and your surroundings.... :tounge2: Short.

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
Steev0 said:
New old bloke on the old block. Funny stuff for sure but, hey, you guys sure have a lot of spare time to spare! Cant seem to acess the "tell us about yourself pitch".
I would sure like to know how you all get those wonderful pics & graphics next to your monikers (names!).
Funny quote in paper the other day: "..The only people who wear dark glasses indoors are either blind....or assholes"!
Sadly the author was not mentioned! Perhaps you've heard it. Do enlighten this fellow! Special hello to IZaNaMI,...you seem to be the only one outside the good ol' U.S of A, dear heart! Mon residence? En Ecosse!

[color=e27eff]Hi there Steevo :D Welcome to madness! :laugh:

There seem to be quite a few Brits joining recently, so I won't stick out like such a sore thumb anymore (hopefully! :D )

Anywayz, hope to see you around ;)
[/color]

IZaNaMI said:
[color=e27eff]Hi there Steevo :D Welcome to madness! :laugh:

There seem to be quite a few Brits joining recently, so I won't stick out like such a sore thumb anymore (hopefully! :D )

Anywayz, hope to see you around ;)
[/color]

[color=000099]Oh IZ, The Roo just wouldn't be Roo without you.[/color] :unhappy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

DIAMONDAVEJ

Welcome cherry! Glad you joined us. Hope everything is peachy...... or should I say cherry? :tounge: Are you having fun yet? :D :colgate:

IZaNaMI

A Premium Jokaroo'er
[color=e27eff]CAT! I could certainly say the same about you hun :D :inlove:

Welcome to all the n00bz hope you all stick around and have a few laughs with us all! :D
[/color]

frog20

Hello everyone... I am new and not too sure what I am doing but I just wanted to say HELLO

steffie jo

welcome frog....just like my pic....a good friend use tocalle me "freddy the frog" Hope you have fun at the rooooooo.....i know i do. Just post your thoughts and make new friends