Hillary Clinton Thread

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114520]no, he didn't use the exact words, "she committed a crime"
instead, he said: "extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information"
= gross negligence which is a crime
the colors are pretty in your world, but I prefer reality :flowerforyou:
[/QUOTE]

You prefer reality, eh? Okay. Let's have a look at the score so far on who is and who isn't living in reality:

Me:

• Not defending Hillary Clinton (example: I never said "She didn't do anything! You guys are just hating!!!"). Why? Because I don't have access to all the facts.
  • Not accusing Hillary Clinton (example: I never said "She's a crook!! She needs to be locked up!!"). Why? Because (again) I don't have access to all the facts.
  • Admitting that I am not a legal expert, not employed by the Department of Justice, and not a judge.
  • Confronting another post about his/her interpretation of a statement made by the former Director of FBI because that's all we can discuss in this forum
  • Providing aforementioned post with the verbatim used by the former Director of FBI, with a request that the post show support of his/her statement

You:

• Despite the fact that you're fully aware of the Justice Department's decision not to seek criminal charges against Hillary Clinton (because of a lack of evidence to justify such), have decided that she's guilty of "gross negligence" anyway (which is a statement of your opinion, not fact)
  • Have failed to state your credential as a law enforcement official of any kind (which is your business, but I would offer that it might help support your case... without it, you're no more an authority on the subject than I am)
  • Have failed to state how you are aware that Hillary Clinton has committed a crime (again, your business... but again, without it, makes your offering that of opinion not fact)
  • Have stated that "gross negligence" is a crime (which is not entirely true... "gross negligence" in of itself is a phrase used in the description of Federal Legal Code Title 18: Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793)

But here's my favorite:
  • You accused Hillary Clinton of "gross negligence" in the EXACT SAME post in which you point out that a lack of intent (on her part) should not excuse her of committing a crime. Having read that, it's clear that you have no idea what "gross negligence" means. In order to commit "gross negligence" under federal statute, intent must be proven because it is intent that separates gross negligence from mere negligence. Get it? That's why Comey didn't recommend charges. He said (basically) that the FBI found no intent in her actions. Without intent, she could not have been grossly negligent.

I'm sure that I haven't convinced you of anything. It's an unfortunate side effect of our society that no one can admit to being wrong anymore. So you just keep on living in your version of reality, and I'll stay in mine.

And thanks for the compliment on the color scheme here. My wife's a decorator.

That's not true. My wife is not a decorator.

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
YOU don't speak for ME ... ever!

I never said she was guilty of anything, you did, I never said she was a crook either ... we were talking about Comey
you have no idea what I think, because you never bother to ask, you just assume you know what I think based on your own bias
I like my corner just fine, thanks!

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114562]YOU don't speak for ME ... ever![/QUOTE]
Agreed. But then, I never claimed to have that authority so I'm uncertain why you're posting yelling caps at me. Did I strike a nerve?

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114562]I never said she was guilty of anything, you did[/QUOTE]
I challenge this. While it is true that you never used the phrase 'She's guilty of (fill in the blank)', don't you find it just a little bit ironic that the same person to state "he didn't use those exact words" is now apparently attempting to hide behind not using exact words? Also, as a point of correction, I never said she was guilty of anything either. You're getting sloppy. I've seen that happen when people get angry. Are you angry, squirt? If so, what are you angry about? Did I strike a nerve?

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114562]I never said she was a crook either[/QUOTE]
Agreed. But then, I never claimed to have that you did call her a crook so I'm confused as to why you posted that. Did I strike a nerve?

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114562]you have no idea what I think[/QUOTE]
Agreed. But then, I never claimed to have knowledge of what you think so I'm confused as to why you posted that as well. What's up? Did I strike a nerve?

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114562]because you never bother to ask[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Why have I not asked? Because I don't care. I've said it to you before: I'm here to post pictures and have fun. To me, the fun stops when someone posts something that is factually inaccurate. I can't help but stop posting pictures and provide facts. I stopped posting pictures on this thread because Tas posted something inaccurate. I didn't ask you to chime in. You did that on your own. Here again, why? Did you see something that struck a nerve in you?

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114562]you just assume you know what I think based on your own bias[/QUOTE]
It is my hope that you'll re-read this and see how you contradicted yourself. Did you catch it? If not, let me help: You accused me of making an assumption by (wait for it) making an assumption. You assumed I have a bias against you. In truth, you haven't a clue what I think outside of what I post here. I make no assumptions. If I'm unsure of something, I ask.

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114562]I like my corner just fine, thanks![/QUOTE]
Great! Stay there! As I said, just keep on living in your version of reality, and I'll stay in mine. Again, I did not start this. I was talking to Tas. You interjected yourself into it.

By the way... I noticed you didn't offer one of your flowers this time. No longer interested in offering peace? Sore nerves?

squirt

Administrator
You: [/COLOR][/B]

• Despite the fact that you're fully aware of the Justice Department's decision not to seek criminal charges against Hillary Clinton (because of a lack of evidence to justify such), have decided that she's guilty of "gross negligence" anyway (which is a statement of your opinion, not fact)
  • Have failed to state your credential as a law enforcement official of any kind (which is your business, but I would offer that it might help support your case... without it, you're no more an authority on the subject than I am)
  • Have failed to state how you are aware that Hillary Clinton has committed a crime (again, your business... but again, without it, makes your offering that of opinion not fact)
  • Have stated that "gross negligence" is a crime (which is not entirely true... "gross negligence" in of itself is a phrase used in the description of Federal Legal Code Title 18: Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793)

But here's my favorite:
  • You accused Hillary Clinton of "gross negligence" in the EXACT SAME post in which you point out that a lack of intent (on her part) should not excuse her of committing a crime. Having read that, it's clear that you have no idea what "gross negligence" means. In order to commit "gross negligence" under federal statute, intent must be proven because it is intent that separates gross negligence from mere negligence. Get it? That's why Comey didn't recommend charges. He said (basically) that the FBI found no intent in her actions. Without intent, she could not have been grossly negligent.

I'm sure that I haven't convinced you of anything. It's an unfortunate side effect of our society that no one can admit to being wrong anymore. So you just keep on living in your version of reality, and I'll stay in mine.

And thanks for the compliment on the color scheme here. My wife's a decorator.

That's not true. My wife is not a decorator. [/SIZE]
I suggest you read your post again: I didn't say any of these things
it only bothers me when other people attempt to put words in my mouth
as for peace, it doesn't look like you want it, it looks like you want to attack and point fingers at others, despite your claims about just wanting to post and be left alone
you could've ignored my post, instead, you went into a lengthy tirade about things I never said, and things that had nothing to do with what Comey said (which was the post I responded to)
it sure looks like you're a lot more bothered than me, are you willing to admit when you're wrong? lol :thee:

and for the record: I always want peace :flowerforyou:

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114688]are you willing to admit when you're wrong? lol :thee:[/QUOTE]

Yes. When I'm wrong, I freely admit it. And I always apologize for being wrong... when I'm wrong. In this case? I'm not wrong. I did not put words in your mouth. I quoted you. Period. Look back. I posted no interpretation of what you said. Wherever I was uncertain about what you wrote, I asked for clarification. What I was doing was throwing what you posted back in your face. That's not putting words in your mouth... that's shoving your nose in it.[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114688]I always want peace :flowerforyou:[/QUOTE]
I was just joking about the flowers. I'm uncertain what your true motivation may be for posting them, but (from my perspective) they come over as condescending and insincere. Again, that's not putting words in your mouth. That's me telling you my opinion.

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5114688]...just wanting to post and be left alone[/QUOTE]
Oh, one more thing: Since we're all about not putting words in others' mouths, I've never said this. I've said "I'm here to post pictures and have fun". I didn't say anything about being left alone.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OMG!!! I can't believe one person can go on and on picking apart every ones comment with a mile long post and still can't do what he say's

"Quote" It's an unfortunate side effect of our society that no one can admit to being wrong anymore. So you just keep on living in your version of reality, and I'll stay in mine. "Unquote"

So he is saying your not wrong about anything, it's just us that can't admit were wrong,, let me tell him, everyone I know in here has admitted a wrong one time or another so yes I will stay on this side of reality with those that can admit they are wrong when they are.

Sorry Thy Kingdom Thy :homie: just got tired of hearing someone trying so hard to think their views and facts are truer than anyone else's views.. I thought this was a place of humour, fun n laughter,,,

it's not nice to go after Thy Princess Admin (Squirt), that's when Thy :homie: starts to step in,, good night n have a great time in the Roo,,, we do forgive and forget, I already
have and if I am wrong I will say sorry to ya'all :hugs:

Thy :homie: will retire to his chambers and have a cup of Joe and maybe even play around with one of Thy Princess that pass his way,, did you hear that Thy Princess'??? :heehee:

Last edited:
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 5115410]OMG!!! I can't believe one person can go on and on picking apart every ones comment with a mile long post and still can't do what he say's

"Quote" It's an unfortunate side effect of our society that no one can admit to being wrong anymore. So you just keep on living in your version of reality, and I'll stay in mine. "Unquote"

So he is saying your not wrong about anything, it's just us that can't admit were wrong,, let me tell him, everyone I know in here has admitted a wrong one time or another so yes I will stay on this side of reality with those that can admit they are wrong when they are.

Sorry Thy Kingdom Thy :homie: just got tired of hearing someone trying so hard to think their views and facts are truer than anyone else's views.. I thought this was a place of humour, fun n laughter,,,

it's not nice to go after Thy Princess Admin (Squirt), that's when Thy :homie: starts to step in,, good night n have a great time in the Roo,,, we do forgive and forget, I already
have and if I am wrong I will say sorry to ya'all :hugs:

Thy :homie: will retire to his chambers and have a cup of Joe and maybe even play around with one of Thy Princess that pass his way,, did you hear that Thy Princess'??? :heehee:
[/QUOTE]

I don't know what all that was about. I can at least advise you of this: "Thy", as defined by Oxford Dictionaries, is an archaic or dialect form of the word "your". Among other nonsensical things, you just said 'Your will retire to his chambers...'

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Oh my the last pages were fun to read. Here I'll clear it up for yea'll.

Hillary is guilty and should not be locked up in prison for her crimes rather be exciled to some place where the entire world does not have to deal with her bullshit anymore. Save the prisons there is enough people in them already living off the taxpayers.