Homies Question Thread - lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
76,222
Likes
1,172
#1
OK, I need a place to go to so I can remember where I asked something,,,,,thanks to Essex I am now able to do this on the PSP9 so you can all see if I am forrect ibn my "C" programs thinggy's for all of this,,,,,,




 
Last edited:

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,424
Likes
631
#2

Yep,All looks good Rich,
When you download any plugins browse to the plugin section and they'll find their own place to go.
There are sometimes problems with plugins saying files missing or not loaded properly but if I can I'll find the 2 plugins that normally solve that problem and let you know where to download them too
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
76,222
Likes
1,172
#3
essex boy said:
Yep,All looks good Rich,
When you download any plugins browse to the plugin section and they'll find their own place to go.
There are sometimes problems with plugins saying files missing or not loaded properly but if I can I'll find the 2 plugins that normally solve that problem and let you know where to download them too
wow you were fast my friend, thanks,,,,, now then the Plugin's are just the program's (like the eye candy's) right?? The things that people are posting, like the other things that have the Hair blowing thing,,, they go to the PictureTubes???
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,424
Likes
631
#4
CLICK HERE FOR A TUTORIAL WITH A TUBE

With that tutorial you can see that the different sections are in different zip folders.
They have the PSP trial version for anyone who doesn't have the PSP already,
And there's the eye candy..that's the plugin which gets downloaded into the plugin section of your PSP.
Then there's the part that says "blueflowershoe.psp" tubed by Venus here.
That's the picture tube,I never download them into the pivture tube section..what I do is open them in the PSP then goto file...export..picture tube.
Name the picture tube then click OK.
It gets saved in your picture tube section in alphabetical order so should be easy to find.
 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,424
Likes
631
#5

This is the two files that should help solve any problems with a plugin not working.
Because they're made for PhotoShop some need these two files to work in PSP.
CLICK HERE Then the part you need is this one.

The part that says..
*Download msvcrt10.dll here

*Download plugin.dll here

Do Not have PSP open when installing the filters or the dll files.

Extract the plugin.dll and the msvcrt.dll to

C:\WINNT\system and to C:\WINNT\system32 for windows 2000 or xp.

You will need both those downloaded to the sections it says
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
76,222
Likes
1,172
#6
Thanks did it, now I went to the tubes and other sites you listed and I saved thenm to the desk top as shown below, where do I put them? in the plug in's or in a file in the Picture File? or ?? some of them on the right came thru as an infranview (red one's), ie; Glitter's and teddies, and etc, can I still use thos in the psp or where do I put them?

 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,424
Likes
631
#7

The eye candy goes into the plugin section of the PSP.
The one that says plugin goes into C:\WINDOWS\system
and the msvcrt goes into the C:\WINDOWS\system32.
All the picture tubes open one by one in the PSP then go to file..export..picture tubes
name the picture tubes then click OK.
All the glitter ones save somewhere where you can get hold of them when you need them,what I done is made a new folder in my pictures and named it glitter and put the glitter in there.
 

sewnutzcl1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
14,462
Likes
351
#8
It looks like Essex is answering your questions for you Homie, but if I can help I'll be around. :)
 

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
76,222
Likes
1,172
#9
Thank you Essex and Celene,,,,,, I haven't been in here since the 3rd,, I went to emergency on the 4th and just got home tonight. I had and still do have a bollod clot in my air tube just above the spilt to each lung,,,,,, was coughed up and logged there, so they put me on Oxygen and Blood thinners,,,,, with shots in the stomach twice a day fior 5 days to expidite the thinning of the blood. I can not do anything at all right now but get rest, have to go back tothe V.A. on Mondayd and see about another Biopsy once again,,,,,, so I won't be around for a while, but will try to stop in when I can........



 

essex boy

Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 7, 2003
Messages
46,424
Likes
631
#10
homeinspec said:
Thank you Essex and Celene,,,,,, I haven't been in here since the 3rd,, I went to emergency on the 4th and just got home tonight. I had and still do have a bollod clot in my air tube just above the spilt to each lung,,,,,, was coughed up and logged there, so they put me on Oxygen and Blood thinners,,,,, with shots in the stomach twice a day fior 5 days to expidite the thinning of the blood. I can not do anything at all right now but get rest, have to go back tothe V.A. on Mondayd and see about another Biopsy once again,,,,,, so I won't be around for a while, but will try to stop in when I can........




Have a good rest Rich and we'll see you soon as possible
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
6,715
Likes
248
#11
homeinspec said:
Thank you Essex and Celene,,,,,, I haven't been in here since the 3rd,, I went to emergency on the 4th and just got home tonight. I had and still do have a bollod clot in my air tube just above the spilt to each lung,,,,,, was coughed up and logged there, so they put me on Oxygen and Blood thinners,,,,, with shots in the stomach twice a day fior 5 days to expidite the thinning of the blood. I can not do anything at all right now but get rest, have to go back tothe V.A. on Mondayd and see about another Biopsy once again,,,,,, so I won't be around for a while, but will try to stop in when I can........



Hello all!
I talked to Rich tonite. As you can see, above he pretty much said it all. I will add this: Rich sounds better than he has in a while. He misses us all and would rather be in here, but his condition doesn't permit it at this point! He fought with the Dr.s a bit about doing his gardening...but the Dr. won, lol!
I will try to keep everyone updated daily til our King returns
We are all praying for you our dear friend!!

~~Rick~~
 
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
10,220
Likes
132
#12
DragonMaster55 said:
Hello all!
I talked to Rich tonite. As you can see, above he pretty much said it all. I will add this: Rich sounds better than he has in a while. He misses us all and would rather be in here, but his condition doesn't permit it at this point! He fought with the Dr.s a bit about doing his gardening...but the Dr. won, lol!
I will try to keep everyone updated daily til our King returns
We are all praying for you our dear friend!!

~~Rick~~
Thank you so much for the update, please tell him when you talk to Rich again that we said hi and our prayers and thoughts are with him always.
 

dads540

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2004
Messages
5,507
Likes
291
#13
DragonMaster55 said:
Hello all!
I talked to Rich tonite. As you can see, above he pretty much said it all. I will add this: Rich sounds better than he has in a while. He misses us all and would rather be in here, but his condition doesn't permit it at this point! He fought with the Dr.s a bit about doing his gardening...but the Dr. won, lol!
I will try to keep everyone updated daily til our King returns
We are all praying for you our dear friend!!

~~Rick~~
thank you Rick,i had no idea rich was back in the hospital,i was wondering why he wasnt around.i will continue to pray for him,as i always have.thank you so much for this update.rich,get well soon,we all miss you!!!
 

Angels'mom

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
4,767
Likes
385
#18




Prayers and love are sent your way my King!!! Hope to see you back soon....flirting with the Roo gals...and having fun!!! I miss you!!! Hugs and kisses!!!
 

sewnutzcl1

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
14,462
Likes
351
#20
Get well soon Rich, you know we miss you when you can't be with us! Your health is the most important thing so listen to the doctors and behave yourself! Sending prayers your way!