Homies Question Thread - lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
BB comes on at 10pm as there is a Football game on - Dallas and Chargers,, Chargers kicking butt - 27-7 and 4 min. left

squirt

Administrator
I have PSP-9 that Kipper sent me, same I had before,, and I did goto the color chart over there and clicked on red and then OK and nothing happens[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]
you have to do it before you add the text, it won't change the color of text that's already there

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OK,, I will delete this one from PB and my Folder and start over,,

They just announced that BB will be on at 2:30am due to other programming after the football game,,

guess I will have to try to figure out how to use the Cable DVR and record it ,,

don't tell me nothing Manzy Girls,, LOL

Damn, TV is all screwed up,, BB is coming on now,, LOL

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OK,, I still can not get anything done,, I can get the font I want, can get bold, italic but I click on the color I want then go to the A sysmbol. type in the little box, click apply and all I ever get for color is the same area as the one above where the black only outlines each letter, I tried Red, Green and Yellow and they all just did the outline thing..

I just don't get it as when I was doing this a few years ago it was all smooth sailing but now ???? I am beside myself. I wished all of the tut's that Essex posted years ago here must be gone as I went back many many many pages and can't find a one. I had copied them all and printed them out but I don't know where they are, I know I never threw them away,,

squirt

Administrator
if you don't want the black background, you have to choose red for both color palette boxes - we'll get you there, hang on sunshine! lol :zebrahug:

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
To change the color on existing text, you need to select the Text Tool, then click on the existing text to open the text edit box. It is quite fussy where you click, but once the text editing box comes up, select the text you want to change, then change the text tool options. In your case you only wanted to change color, but you can at the same time change font, size, alignment, etc as well.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OK,, I click on the above link,, then I clicked on the "Adding Text" link.

I clicked on "File" - "New" a box came up giving the size's and other stuff and I clicked "OK"

Then a blank box came up on the pallet so I went to "File", clicked on "Open"

Then a new box opened showing folders on my desk top, I went down to where I have the picture saved, clicked on it and then clicked on "Open"

The picture opened in a window on top of the first window in the pallet

I got the picture and I think I got the color thing, not sure yet.

Then Step #4 - looking at that window Essex shows - mine is totally different;

I have the top line ,, File, edit, view & etc,,,

I DO NOT have the complete second line,,

I only have everything over to the two arrows that allow you to flip the picture - I DO NOT have the "Enhance Photo" and all else to the right.

Also I DO NOT have the Third line across;

"Presents", "Zoom", and etc,,,

I DO HAVE the tool thing vertically down the left side with the "Text" tool, "Brush" and etc..

So without those items I can not do the "STROKE" Step

H E L L P ! ! !

squirt

Administrator
click on VIEW and look for TOOLBARS, you'll have to play around with it a little bit, ticking and unticking the various toolbars until the one you want shows up, cuz I don't know what it's called lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I ticked on all of the toolbars and have everyone installed and you can see nothing like what Essex shows, this is PSP 9 just as his is and I am using IE if that makes a difference?? You can see I have the tool bar on the left side, but the rest don't come up top like his???

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
This is one I did long time ago and now don't remember how to do it,,,,

THIS,,,

TO THIS,,,

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Then I superimposed this face here, and then did the next one from this one, once again don't remember how I did any of it

squirt

Administrator
ok, I got it wrong, it's under palettes, same place as the toolbars, click on VIEW, look for PALETTES, the click on TOOL OPTIONS (I think lol)
it's hard to do this using PSP 15 while you're on 9

PS: the browser (IE) doesn't matter for PSP and AS

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Oki Doki ,, I will try it in the morning,, I just got home from dropping Sunni off at Long Beach Air Port , man traffic was a beach,, everyone heading out to Vegas and the River

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I think I got it Squirty,, the "View, Tool Options" got part of it but when I clicked on the "Text Tool" the rest of the tool bars came up just as in Essex's sample,, so there I did it,,, with your help of course. Now I can go to bed, been fooling around with this ever since I got back from the Air Port around 8:30 and it is midnight now,, Good night

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I have gone to both "Tools" and clicked everyone, then went to Palette and checked tool options, so I don't know what more I can do and also I cannot get the "color" thingy any more,,

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Sorry but PSP 14 is black... I believe you closed the color palette is why you can't see it