Homies Question Thread - lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Dang,, your sooooo smart, :rofl: Thank you so much, :happyhug: now I will see if I can take Country's sigg and change it to green :laugh3:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Well I have tried everything to get a green color for the tag I made for Country,, I can make any shade of green on the color wheel and when I go to type the text it always comes out a Black/Green.

I un-installed PSP9 and re-installed it and still same thing. I have spent so much time the past couple of days on this and also I did a Squirlz on with a rain scene and PB won't let be upload it there,,

I am about to give up as it is getting to be a bit much and frustrating,, going to through the computer out the window soon. Also I have tried to do a print screen and that don't even work so I could show you all what is going on,,
:loony: :hairpull: :crying: :ROFL:

Geoff_the_Beard

Jokeroo Legend
I can thoroughly recommend a freeware program called FastStone Capture, which has several options for capturing all or part of a screen, including a Scrolling capture that copes with more than a screenful.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I have SnagIt but for some reason I can't get it to work on my Win7 computer and no need to install it on this one (Win8.1) since PSP9 don't work with Win8.1,,

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
are you selecting the color then doing the text, here's a screen shot..

also to create a screen shot press PrtScn on your keyboard then go to the paint program and select paste...

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
yep, that is exactly what I am doing, and I then go around the ring OR click on a shade of Green in the little box's, and then click OK, go to the pic and click where I want the text, the text box pops up and as I type I can see it is still giving me the Blackish Green, even if I select RED I still get the blackish green color,, also I hold down the "Shift and Print screen" then go to paint and click on it and I only get another pop up that looks like where a picture should be as it has all of the tools above it ,, no screen shots,, :crying:

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thats interesting my text goes right on the picture

also your bottom color can be changed as well to all green

squirt

Administrator
also ... on the 2nd colors palette, you've got TEXTURES ticked - you need to either click the one on the left for color or the one on the right for transparent
(your left lol)

[jimg]qvv7/z3/t/p/Y/e/tpYea.baa.1-texture-box.jpg[/jimg]

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4548931]Thats interesting my text goes right on the picture

also your bottom color can be changed as well to all green

[/QUOTE]

If you will notice the text goes to the picture as I type it, I didn't get 17 typed in yet,,

I cannot get any color to show up on the two things where on the top palette you have a really pale pink color? and the bottom one you have Pink. I can click blue, red or any other color and it just stays black in those two places.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
also ... on the 2nd colors palette, you've got TEXTURES ticked - you need to either click the one on the left for color or the one on the right for transparent
(your left lol)[/COLOR]

[jimg]qvv7/z3/t/p/Y/e/tpYea.baa.1-texture-box.jpg[/jimg]
OK, I did that and they both are black no matter what I do. I can not get the color to appear in those two palettes or boxes,,

Also I just noticed in Manzy's post #145 that she has 2 checker board looking things on the main page and on the Materials properties popup,, mine is a gray main page and the Materials page is plain paper and it shows "green for current and previous" but yet it is still black in those two palettes in the Materials page after I click OK on the Color wheel.

I have clicked and clicked until I am blue in the face and it always stay the way I just described

kipper

Super Moderator
Rich If you're using the psp9 I sent you then there is a patch which is why I said let me know when you've installed it.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Ok I had to bring up my PSP9 on my laptop I haven't used that version in a long time.. my PSP14 is very different in some ways..

Okay so your saying you can't get the color on the pallette on the bottom layer to turn a color? You've clicked on everything underneath it, color..texture..transparent? and it still doesn't change? Try this RIGHT CLICK on the color swatch (your bottom one) and that will bring up some colors and select which one you want. (also make sure your black color button is selected)

Also on my post #145 dont pay attention to the texture there it doesn't mean anything for what we're trying to get working for you.

Also here is a site that helps with the color pallette variations, once you get to that point Paint Shop Pro Materials Palette - a guided tour

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4549033]Rich If you're using the psp9 I sent you then there is a patch which is why I said let me know when you've installed it.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4549035]Opsss I missed that, got too sexcieted to get PSP and Animation ,,

OK consider this letting you know,, LOL
[/QUOTE]

:lalala:

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="homeinspec, post: 4548879]OK,, I finally figured it out,, here is my screen shot,,

[/QUOTE]

It looks like you have the texture button selected in the bottom colour box, or if it's a gif image you need to go to image (up on the top toolbar) then select increase colour depth and click on 16 million pixels I believe in psp 9, anyway select the bottom one...lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Kip he said he selected the color box and it still wouldn't change, infact he said he selected every thing lol

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 4549040]Kip he said he selected the color box and it still wouldn't change, infact he said he selected every thing lol[/QUOTE]

But if there's a tick in this box then that will happen....

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
thats interesting because mine's not clicked, well ya learn something every day

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OK, it is not ticked in upper or lower,, Right now I have one heck of a head ach,, will rest from this for the night and try again after I get back from physical therapy.

Also Kip, when I downloaded the "Patch", I went in and clicked on the little box and it did the install thing,does that automatically make PSP correct or do I have to do something else?

Thank you everyone for all of your patients and help thus far,,

maybe you can come in remotely and show me how to do it?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Last edited: