Hot tub Etiquette tips for women ...

squirt

Administrator
good cus I'd MUCH rather be where I can see your reactions to my actions,dance across your lovely face... :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]
:bigsmile: I think this hot tub just got a whole lot hotter lol :blush: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

druid627

:bigsmile: I think this hot tub just got a whole lot hotter lol :blush: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:[/SIZE][/B]
well that explains your rosy complexion, and the fact my glasses are solidly fogged..it looks like the temperature is not the only thing that has risen:devil: :satisfied :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
well that explains your rosy complexion, and the fact my glasses are solidly fogged..it looks like the temperature is not the only thing that has risen:devil: :satisfied :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: [/COLOR]
lmao ... so much for seeing! lol it's pretty steamy! lol :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

druid627

lmao ... so much for seeing! lol it's pretty steamy! lol :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:[/SIZE][/B]
methinks that at this point in time,sight can be discarded.Just close your eyes and feel the way,darlin'...:devil: :bigsmile: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: