'Twas summer now and Satan lay

By a prickly pear to rest

The sweat rolled off his swarthy brow

So he took off his coat and vest

"By Golly," he finally panted

"I did my job too well

I'm going back to where I came from

Texas is hotter than Hell"
You know Squirt, I have lived in Germany, nice place to visit, people are polite as hell, I lived up north some areas were ok, I lived in Beaumont, humid, I had a German neighbor that was a captain of a oil containment ship, one polite as hell dude, but it was sweaty humid. Born in the south, staying in the south. I lived in VA, and beautiful Savannah Georgia, lovely ocean views, but again humid as hell, and some folks wern't too kind. But living in DFW is like a little slice of hot heavan! Its funny I hang out at the docks on my days off, and I see and hear a lot of northern kind folk being upset about the heat, being too hot, I gives em a smile and a nod, to let em know Welcome to Texas, stay cool brother!;):cool:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Only time I spent in Texas was that Dallas Fort Worth International Airport for a lay over. And yup it was hot there too. Ha! I still have in mind to move when Texas becomes a Country cause living in Southern California is no freaking picnic with their really fucked-up corrupt Politicans.

The Big Red One

Only time I spent in Texas was that Dallas Fort Worth International Airport for a lay over. And yup it was hot there too. Ha! I still have in mind to move when Texas becomes a Country cause living in Southern California is no freaking picnic with their really fucked-up corrupt Politicans.
Move on over, its nice and new here, only one thing I noticed lately is the powers that be are putting up too many toll roads? Weird stuff, I will call the gent in charge Mr. Ted Cruise, and let him know to many toll roads! LOL!:cool:

The Big Red One

Now squirt, ill let you in on a little secret, im 3rd or so cousin to this guy, some folks say I look a little like him, I hope I don't get his heart condition...:rolleyes: 1565062659993.png I laughed when I found out, these folks have a large German family in N. Carolina, and Penn state. My family claimed it, I did a dna test to confirm it, Shhh, don't tell anyone..LOL!;)