How to post pics using the Roo uploader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

essex boy

Super Moderator

Deleted..due To Being Out Of Date.
Please See The New Updated Thread.

Last edited:

Grandpa1968

grate tips, and well illustrated, EB....
let me just add one thing:
The "COPY" button only works with IE (a warning box will appear telling you)
If you use Mozilla or Firefox, you must manually highlight, copy, and paste the code.
:)

KAMITAZZ

Must Be The Blonde I Me But I Still Don't Get It How Do You Highlight It ????? And Where Is The Destination Folder That They Are All Going To???/

sewnutzcl1

KAMITAZZ Must Be The Blonde I Me But I Still Don't Get It How Do You Highlight It ????? And Where Is The Destination Folder That They Are All Going To???/
To highlight,
left click, holding the button down move your pointer across the section you want to copy.
to copy,
right click the highlighted section and click copy in the dropdown menu
to past,
right click where you want to paste it to and click paste in the dropdown menu

If you use firefox, you can't paste like this but if you downloaded the extension to copy and paste you simply use the paste button on the browser.

KAMITAZZ

Thanks Hun I Thought I Had It But All The Url Stuff Showed Up With The Pic But I Am Working On It Stubborn Lol I Am Confused About The Destination File......does It Exist?

essex boy

Super Moderator
KAMITAZZ said:
Thanks Hun I Thought I Had It But All The Url Stuff Showed Up With The Pic But I Am Working On It Stubborn Lol I Am Confused About The Destination File......does It Exist?

No prob,if you just put down whatever you do have then we can look at it and see what needs to be done to fix it.
The destination file is with filecabin.com

KAMITAZZ

Thanks Essex I Thought It Was Just A Disappearing Thing Lol You Have Been A Great Help Big Hugs

sewnutzcl1

I don't know about the destination file, there should be a link to it, but it disappeared. I just rename my pics that I use over and over again.

To rename;

Just right click on the picture, in the dropdown menu click on rename, and left click in the little box under the picture to make it stop blinking, and then either add 1 letter or number or backspace to take 1 off. It works everytime and is quick to do.

KAMITAZZ

Thanks Hun But I Tried To Do That And It Said File Does Not Exist!!!! But I Could Be Doing It Wrong Lol

KAMITAZZ

ok now I am really confused how do you rename it before maybe you could pm me with step by step instructions for the blonde impaired lol

sewnutzcl1

Kami when you browse for the pic on your computer, before you click open, rename it just as I posted above, then click the open button and then the upload button.

KAMITAZZ

Darn Hun You Make It Sound So Easy But I Will Try On The Weekend When I Get Some Time Off Thanks For All The Info

Little_Brat

My my this is over my head ..man i'm lucky i now can use the keyboard ..I'm one of those ..give me a carb .on vehical to repair ..& i'll get it done ..get me 2 do stuff w/words ..baby i'm lost ..lol ..

essex boy

Super Moderator
Little_Brat said:
My my this is over my head ..man i'm lucky i now can use the keyboard ..I'm one of those ..give me a carb .on vehical to repair ..& i'll get it done ..get me 2 do stuff w/words ..baby i'm lost ..lol ..

No problem,any pics you'd like me to work on send to michael.essexboy@gmail.com
Send as an attachment and I'll add it to my list and work on it soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.