Hurricane Irma

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Is anybody here in harms way? I know the Country's, little bit, Keta are all in Florida but the Country's are in Michigan right now just hoping their house isn't gone when they get back. I have family in Columbus Georgia that will get some of the storm and my cousin's daughter and granddaughters have evacuated Savannah Georgia just hoping everyone is safe. I'm hearing how crazy traffic is on the roads on Sunday it is suppose to hit keeping everyone in my prayers and thoughts :rose:

Thank you Manzy. Hope not to be any body in harms way? Just taking up space and bandwidth here on Amelia Island. Aye'm 'bout ten feet or so above sea level at low tide, less than one mile from lake Atlantic, so eye bee safe, aye'm shore. Does not read to me to be Chamber of Commerce weather for the next few days. Women folk gonna need a whole lot of Aqua Net. Got me my stock of Brylcreem tubes. Jimmy knows best. Jimmy Buffet sings "Come Monday, it'll be all right." Just like got me wondering if maybe, just maybe, we are in the seventh inning stretch of a baseball game they talk about in the Book of Genesis, ya know, the first words in the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.

The first words in the Bible, in the book of Genesis, are…

In the Big Inning.

Have FUN! Stay Safe! Hope all y'all in the great southern state of jawja enjoy you're peaches!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Never been in a Hurricane although have been in some floods in Wisconsin and Tornados. Out here in California there is flash flooding when the snow melts and all that runs into the valleys oh and earthquaks.

Am parying for all that need it also.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="dreamsfloatjoe, post: 5087381]Thank you Manzy. Hope not to be any body in harms way? Just taking up space and bandwidth here on Amelia Island. Aye'm 'bout ten feet or so above sea level at low tide, less than one mile from lake Atlantic, so eye bee safe, aye'm shore. Does not read to me to be Chamber of Commerce weather for the next few days. Women folk gonna need a whole lot of Aqua Net. Got me my stock of Brylcreem tubes. Jimmy knows best. Jimmy Buffet sings "Come Monday, it'll be all right." Just like got me wondering if maybe, just maybe, we are in the seventh inning stretch of a baseball game they talk about in the Book of Genesis, ya know, the first words in the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.

The first words in the Bible, in the book of Genesis, are…

In the Big Inning.

Have FUN! Stay Safe! Hope all y'all in the great southern state of jawja enjoy you're peaches![/QUOTE]

Hope everything turned out okay - Jawja will find out today :hugs:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 5087576]
[/QUOTE]

LOL!! damn gravity :giggles:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 5087577]Be safe everbody!![/QUOTE]

:thankyou:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 5087741]Never been in a Hurricane although have been in some floods in Wisconsin and Tornados. Out here in California there is flash flooding when the snow melts and all that runs into the valleys oh and earthquaks.

Am parying for all that need it also.
[/QUOTE]

Never have either but did hear a hurricane siren warning while in Miami once its scary!

Was in the 89's Quake in Calif thats SCARY stuff too

squirt

Administrator
we prayed so hard for the folks in Florida, all weekend, 3 of us, 4 of us, 5 of us ... :pray:
BNO is also in Florida, as is Horty
Hope to hear from them soon! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="stevent222, post: 5087959]Naww when sitting at my pc desk I always try to remember to leave the brakes off of my wheelchiar that way if a Quake happens I can get a FREE ride across the room. [/QUOTE]

The Oakland Bay Bridge fell and killed a lot of people :sob: