I, also, need leg surgery

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
we don't always have to agree with each other, that is part of life but, if we can disagree with each other and learn something about each other through our disagreements, then our disagreements have not gone to waste and that is when we become closer to each other and acknowledging the benefit of accepting the disagreements as a learning tool for each other brings us that much closer to one and another as we now understand how we each think and each one of us can bring so much to another's life and we will continue to grow and make a beautiful society through simple understanding of each ones beliefs.

This is what, in my mind, brings civil people closer together and eliminates discourse and DIS-agreements and MIS-understanding of each other. Hence, we can all get along regardless of our social status, financial status and living conditions, we can help each other as our forefathers did when they were building the foundation for this wonderful country -

thus, color and religious beliefs are better understood and we learn to co-exist together in a quicker and safer way - no we don't have to agree with each other but we can learn to discuss them and then walk away with that better understanding of each other. Attacking others with or without violence has never gained anything positive.

I would like to say with Geoff's passing along with all of our other brothers and sisters,, lets make

September 4, 2016 the "United Roo Brotherhood Memorial Month

In their and future Roo'er name's that we will all come closer together. If we don't know a Roo member very well, take this time to reach out, introduce yourself and say, Hi there, my name is Rich - King Homie and I would like to get to know you my brother/sister. I believe this would make us one of the strongest forums around. Others seeing this unity will say, hey, how can I become a part of such a wonderful group of people. Remembering back about 13-14 years ago when the Roo was about at it's highest point and all of the comradely, that can be achieved again if we LET it.

It is so sad that it usually takes times like this for people to come together for a common cause but sadly it only last until the mourning period is over and then we seem to go back into our own little world again where we refresh our misunderstanding of our fellow mankind ,, we could go even so far as having a thread entitled, Roo'ers Long gone or what ever title you all could come up with and within that thread we can bring up a member that had passed in that month and use it to say Hi to them and share what ever thoughts we feel we want to express. I believe it would be a great Jokeroo Tribute to our fallen members.

Whatcha all think? Think there would be a chance for a thread such as this? You all know someone and I am sure you would like to have one place to come to each month to talk to them or what ever you would want to do.

I'll leave this open and you all can e-mail me with your support or non-support along with any suggestions you may have. Of course I am sure it will have to be approved by the Mod's. so if you know one, talk to them,, lol

Your King Homie now steps down and awaits any feed back - Thank you all,,,

drivehome76@yahoo.com -- subject,, Memorial Thread

Last edited:

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Wow.....just wow is all I can say right now
Well that and I'm sorry I fell off the map.
Shit like this really pulls us all together and I promise to be around more.
At work right now but will be back after
:kissy:

Goodgrief

Geoff was a hard Rock and Roll guy. Music was his soul! I would have loved to hear him play. I envied him! I took music lessons for several years only to realize that I didn't have the skill to become a musician.

But we laughed about that! Many years ago, we used to solve the same crosswords. I'd beat him every time. He'd needle me about how many instruments he could play.... What a laugh!

Lost friends.... Harsh reality of life.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Yep, music was his life's dream,, we would swap music and I have a great collection from him from the late 40's to the 80's,, I have made them into MP3's ,, I will miss those e-mails and having contact with Geoff in a private way rather than out in the threads,, RIP my friend,,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]

Dreamer

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4920094]I completely agree with the King...it is beautiful...picture and words. I hope you don't mind that I snagged it...I may use it as part of my sig when I am emailing his relatives.[/QUOTE]
thank you both :hugs: and I don't mind at all MT, snag away :kiss:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="KingHomie, post: 4921822]Yep, music was his life's dream,, we would swap music and I have a great collection from him from the late 40's to the 80's,, I have made them into MP3's ,, I will miss those e-mails and having contact with Geoff in a private way rather than out in the threads,, RIP my friend,,[/QUOTE]

I don't know when his family will be shutting down his website, but if you hurry, you can see how he collected the hits. Click on a year, then scroll to the bottom for links to download the songs.

UK Charts

squirt

Administrator
If you meant something to someone; if you helped someone; or loved someone
if even a single person remembers you; then maybe you never really die. And maybe, this isn’t the end at all.

gods angel

Jokeroo VIP Status
Remember me not in sadness for it was joy that I brought.
Remember me not in anger for it was love I gave.
Remember me not with tears for I dried them all.
Remember me with happiness for I can now protect you.
For I have become the angel that those around me have always seen.
As your angel I will always keep you safe.

Last edited:

AuroraAngel

I don't know what to say. I wish someone would tell me that it's not true.

I'm sorry but I have no words right now. :unhappy: