I, also, need leg surgery

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I just read this again and am asking myself why am I always the last to know?

I'll be back when I can get . . .

Goodgrief

So far, in the last year and a half, I have lost 3 friends. My aunt, Bernie and Geoff. It won't be long before our neighbour Paul goes. I see him around every day, but he looks frail and weak.

Yes, life is like that. As you get older, it's not user friendly. You wonder sometimes about what the point is when you eventually learn so much year after year, then you just die.

Has anyone come back as a new-born with all of the knowledge you acquired?

Don't get me wrong! I love being alive and learning something new every day.
For example, if any of you buy French's yellow mustard, do you know that if you lift the lid far back enough, it will lock?

Sorry about the levity on such a serious topic. But really, if you think about it, life is something to laugh about.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains

I really miss our E-mails and the way you always brightened up the threads when you popped in. I keep looking for you in the ABC threads and the PSP threads giving me advice and then I realize your sitting in the chair next to me while I am posting. Geoff I will hook up with you as soon as I come through your door and we can get the Roo'ers together up there and have one big Roovention in the sky. Love you brother,,,, :hugs: BTW,, Brilor and MT are correcting me in the threads but of course you already know that,, :heehee:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Merry Christmas Geoff - I sure do miss you - I know your here in spirit and I hope you've seen the pictures I've posted I know you always liked
them and I thought of you saying Manzy I'd like to see lol!! I wanted you to know the Roo man is saving the Roo and your thread here that has
become a place for us to leave our thoughts, love and words of comfort will be here.. Thinking of you at Christmas Geoff.. xoxo Manzy

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4978183]:sob: You made me cry, Manzy...Healing tears, but still tears. :happyhug:[/QUOTE]

and your response made me cry MT!!! :cry: :hugs: :lotsalove:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Geoff my Brother, we will soon be together and can enjoy Christmas with each other and all of our friends and family once again. Just as the others have said I miss you too you bearded devil you, and know the siggy I made for you is still posted in your post here and at the Roosted nuts place,, you shall always live on in my heart and soul, love you my Brother,, :hugs: