I, also, need leg surgery

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 5003415]That is so pretty, Laila!:bighug:[/QUOTE]

Thank you my dear sweet friend...:littleheart:

Goodgrief

I was thinking about Geoff today. We used to have a good laugh about the difference between UK/Canadian English. My furnace was a boiler to him, etc.

The saying is true. One is never gone if he is still in your mind.

Mary, I know you had hope for a new beginning. All of it ended too soon. I know what a heart-break is. Been there. I wish you were standing right in front of me. I give the biggest hugs.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Thank you, Sylvie! All hugs are welcome and the verbal ones are just as nice as the physical ones. It helps that MOST of the time I am able to dwell on the ten years of unexpected joy instead of my present loss. I truly feel blessed to have known Geoff and had him to help me over some very large bumps in my life.

Goodgrief

Mary, I am glad you are looking at it this way. As we get older, relationships become different. Geoff was quite a brilliant man. You stole his heart! Yes, he told me he loved you.

As an ancient saying goes..."It is better to have loved for a brief moment than never knowing love."

A relationship such as yours should have lasted for many more years. Life is cruel. Of all nice people, this shouldn't have ended to soon.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Geoff, When you were still planning on coming here last summer you said out of all the people you had heard about, you wanted to meet Jessie, but of course, that didn't happen. Now you have your chance...she is heading your way. Please be on the look-out for her and give her a big hug from me.

squirt

Administrator
awwwwwwwwwwwwww ... bless :hearthugs:

I think they'll have a lot to talk about ... namely you, MT! :rose:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Geoff...I know that your desire to meet Jessie was based on all the raving I have done over the years. It was not a misplaced trust in my word. There was a memorial service this Monday evening at 6PM...and I KNEW her parents were wrong to predict about 300 people attending. I was correct...there were over 400 people there! I swear the church walls were bulging to fit everyone in!

One last pic of her when she was still working...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
What a Beautiful tribute your friend must of had Mt it made me smile and shed a tear :littleheart: