I, also, need leg surgery

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend

I was finally able to write to Ellie (Geoff's daughter) about the stuff she was supposed to send. Whether or not she does, really isn't important. Well...I shouldn't say that...I would LOVE to have it. But, the most important thing is that with a little help from my friends, I found the courage to DO something, instead of just accepting whatever comes to me (or doesn't) by default. I'm speaking of you folks here, as well as those in my real life. I feel a HUGE weight has left my shoulders. I humbly thank all of you!

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Geoff my friend, I am still down here raising hell as usual, is there anything special you want me to do to tease Thy Princess's of the Roo?

I am still sorting through the music you share with us and have burned several MP3's, now I don't have to transfer from one vehicle to another anymore.

Remember, your supposed to keep that brick wedge between them Pearly Gates so I can sneak in when my time comes. :laugh: figured you'd like that

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 5119391]

I was finally able to write to Ellie (Geoff's daughter) about the stuff she was supposed to send. Whether or not she does, really isn't important. Well...I shouldn't say that...I would LOVE to have it. But, the most important thing is that with a little help from my friends, I found the courage to DO something, instead of just accepting whatever comes to me (or doesn't) by default. I'm speaking of you folks here, as well as those in my real life. I feel a HUGE weight has left my shoulders. I humbly thank all of you![/QUOTE]

I'm so glad your feeling better MT! :hugs: