I can't believe ! ...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe your son's wife wears the pants in that family and he needs to fix some things so he can see his parents ♥

I can't believe you played 12 hours of Mexican train were you up all night lol

I can't believe an angel wasn't with you crossing that bridge

I can't believe yesterday both my nieces had wonderful news.. one is having another boy and the other got engaged ♥

I can't believe I'll be going to Oregon this year to attend or be in a wedding I'm so happy for her

I can't believe the mail was addressed to Donald Jr I don't know why she opened his mail I would never do that if is wasn't addressed to me I still wouldn't wish any harm on either of them... its a scary world

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe he's 36 years old and has no driver's license, has never had one

I can't believe I didn't raise him right, I did ... to respect his wife, and to put her first, she says she's willing to drive him over here and sit in the car while he visits, but how could he ever possibly do that, really?

I can't believe we played train from about 2PM until about 2AM lol

I can't believe they're not screening their snail mail, I open most of hubby's mail, always have, I pay the bills, I deal with the insurance companies and the property taxes, and sometimes I'm just nosey lol but he knew that when he married me lol ♥

I can't believe all that good news! Congratulations to all of ya'll!
sendinglove.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe what ya'll could of possibly done to make your sons wife want to sit in a car and not go in

I can't believe how I trip on people who don't drive I know a couple lol

I can't believe I've just never opened hubbys mail and he doesn't open minem he's never even looked in my purse unless I said I needed him to get me something, its just something we never did.... hubby pays the bills online and his credit cards statements and such aren't mine to begin with lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how long of a story it is, too long for here lol

I can't believe it either, I've even offered to pay for Driver's Ed

I can't believe how respectful that is, good on ya'll

I can't believe we were married long before we ever started getting mail lol peekaboo.gif

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe how we can bring our kids up all the same way and they can turn out so different.

I also can't believe why so many parents blame themselves.

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how right you are! 1high5.gif

I can't believe how nice today was!

I can't believe the ugliness we see on TV every day, by the very adults who should be setting the example, if we don't show respect to one another, where are our children going to learn it?

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe in this day and age we have to team up in our own towns to find ways to fix things

I can't believe sometimes the best team is your own neighborhood

I can't believe our neighborhood watch is good but they still come in... kind of like anything these days

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how right you are!

I can't believe I ran into a wall and spilled flour in the cat's water bowl lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe I have that dreaded appointment with DMV on Tuesday at 12:00pm,,

I can't believe if they do take my license again I won't be able to drive my Corvette

I can't I won't be able to drive my Motor Home and go on vacation again this year.

I can't believe I will loose all of my independence and will pretty much be stuck here at the house

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe that time is here again when you have that DMV crap to deal with

I can't believe I can order Uber Eats in my area

I can't believe I'd even try that lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how crazy that is, I'll keep you in my prayers, my king!

I can't believe we have Grub Hub, delivers food from most local restaurants

I can't believe I can't get into Kroger's website to see my schedule for tomorrow lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I worked that out in trade lol

I can't believe I stayed an hour over, came in 15 minutes early the next day, stayed 3 hours over, and then another 10 minutes after that ... I was only 2 hours late lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe my boss even agreed to never mention the tardy again lol 1high5.gif

I can't believe we have carts now that thwart shoplifting lol

I can't believe how badly I'd like to see the face of a thief when their cart won't go any further cuz the wheels lock lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I turned around at SCO yesterday and came face to face with my daughter lol

I can't believe she had Riley with her!

I can't believe how much I enjoyed showing them both off! lol ♥

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe I will be getting the RV out of storage this week

I can't believe there are some new products I want to put on it plus get it serviced and ready to go

I can't believe I can't take the Vette with me on my trips without a trailer (trailer is too much weight to tow)

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much that sucks!

I can't believe I still have my son's (and family) Christmas sitting in the living room lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe a box with a light up bird house showed up on my back patio table seemingly all by itself! lol

I can't believe there was a Donald Trump "squish and toss" head also in the box lol