I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I think I've got it figured out lol the lady 2 doors down also has bird feeders, and she shops at my store, one day she approached me and asked me if she could watch when I feed the birds some time, she said her dog barks when I whistle, that's how she knows when I'm out there, I said of course, any time ... the reason I think it was her is cuz they just had a garage sale, and the bird house has a hand made price tag on it

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe how cool that is did she leave the trump face too? lol

I can't believe how much I believe in divine intervention after whats happened lately (not me someone else)

I can't believe I'm having a colonoscopy in 2 weeks lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it was just tossed in the box, I'm not sure she even knew it was in there

I can't believe He's always working in our lives

I can't believe I'll be curious to hear how it goes lol
hiding.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe you haven't had one before.. they knock you out and you wake up groggy and Hangry lol

I can't believe the prep is the worst part that and spending a day and a half in the bathroom

I can't believe the very first one I got was in the doctors office.. on the damn guerny like a 4 legged creature :D

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe I have NEVER been drugged out,,

I can't believe they just shove it up my Arse and and don't hurt too much as they go across the top

I can't believe it hurts like hell when they get to where they try to go down the left side

I can't believe they wipe my butt and give me one or two wet wipes so I can finish it up

I can't believe for a long time I still feel wet and that I need to wipe again, but nothing there LOL

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe this past Monday (Feb 26th) I left for the V.A. Doctors appointment and Sunni's car had it's cover on and I had told her not to put it on when she got back from the Gym,, oh well

I can't believe when I got back home around 12:30 to cover was off and I thought great as it was going to rain Mon nite into Tues.

I can't believe I went in and thanked her for taking it off and she said,, nooooo you took it off,, long story short - in broad daylight someone had the balls to steal the car cover

I can't believe, today I left to go to Corona (about 35 miles) at 10:00am ,., upon my return about 1;30pm there it was, draped around the flagpole, which is attached to the garage attached and the rest was draped over an evergreen plant which hides the flagpole going into the ground.

I can't believe how brazen people people are,, nothing is safe anymore and the worst part is that I ordered another one on Thursday. Anyone want a car cover, fits any car the size of a 2014 Cadillac,, LOL

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe some people! lol

I can't believe I had a customer approach me about Kroger's Friday Freebie, this week we were giving away Lindt eggs, and this customer had one in his cart when he was approached by another customer who said he'd been looking for that freebie and took the man's egg lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe you haven't had one before.. they knock you out and you wake up groggy and Hangry lol

I can't believe the prep is the worst part that and spending a day and a half in the bathroom

I can't believe the very first one I got was in the doctors office.. on the damn guerny like a 4 legged creature :D
I can't believe there's ever been a reason to do one, I've never had a problem in that area, no family history either

I can't believe both you and our king go to the VA and it's done differently in each location

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe normally it’s not for any type of reason it’s like getting a mammogram you go to make sure everything is okay

I can’t believe for me this time it’s because I have some issues so they are just getting me in early I’m actually due in April which marks 10 years since my last one

I can’t believe you thought I go to or through the VA lol I’m not associated with that my health care is just through the military

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe I have ever had issues or history either, the doctor decided that at a certain age that's what you have to do

I can't believe I said no for several years, then figured why not lol I don't always do what my doctor says, he is my consultant lol

I can't believe the procedure itself was a piece of cake; a slight sedative, you wake up 10 minutes later and it's all over

I can't believe, like Manzy says, the worst part is the prep lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I thought military = VA

I can't believe how many jugs of prep I helped dispense

I can't believe I'm not scared of it, but nor do I want to drink that shit lol

I can't believe because I don't have any problems or colon cancer in my family history, my doc isn't pushing the issue *yet*

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe oh okay gotcha easy to think that about the VA I was never enlisted lol

I can't believe from what I remember the shit you drink lol isn't that bad (mines lemonlime) its the after 'effects'

I can't believe hubby told me a good tip and its to use a straw lol

I can't believe I have to get through my crown prep tomorrow before I think of the other... 1 1/2 hr in that chair... getting the nitrious so I can take myself elsewhere in my mind

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it's both lol

I can't believe how much you have to drink lol

I can't believe I don't like the gas, I've only had it twice, one dentist saw it as a chance to not have to worry about being gentle, the other one pulled 15 teeth lol

I can't believe that still makes me cry just to think about it, and it's been over 3 years

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe the car cover is back, I left yesterday to go to my doctor's appointment and it was still missing

I can't believe when I came home, low and behold, there it was draped around my flag pole and a bush right in front of the Caddy and once again in broad daylight and sometime between 12 noon and 3:15pm

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe its been 3 years I get you relate the nitris and the tooth pulling owie

I can't believe Survivor hasn't got my goose yet lol.... not sure what it is

I can't believe maybe because my random pick was Stephanie Gonzalez and she was the 1st to go lol

I can't believe Homie's car cover made a return lol

I can't believe they found 12 polpys when my brother got a colonoscopy and there is no family history, just a safety precaution to get one thank goodness its every 10 years lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how different this Survivor is, but I love Ghost Island!

I can't believe I don't have a favorite yet, but it's still early

I can't believe I won't be getting one soon, my doc is on it lol

I can't believe he didn't refill my cholesterol meds, but did refill the headache meds, odd ... lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe it must be because its to soon

I can't believe I'm going to bring this up because I don't necessarily like talking about politics here I am here for JOKEroo but Kim Jong-un and Trumps relationship scares me...

I can't believe there was this BRIGHT LIGHT in Grays Harbor WA the other night even a policemen witnessed it, no one knows for sure what it was maybe a meteor but there were plenty of calls scared it was an invasion.. That's how scared our world is

Loud boom, bright flash in sky reported over Western Washington