I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe they run out at the same time

I can't believe one of two things happened: either he's thinking about changing it (I have an appt April 11) or he actually authorized both refills and the pharmacy got it wrong

I can't believe President Trump called one of the White House Press corps (last year) and said he wasn't trying to start a war, he's trying to prevent one, the policies of the past haven't worked, we are where we are because of those policies, and there's some other things different now, China is actually holding up it's end of the sanctions, and if Kim keeps doing what he's been doing, he won't have a people to rule over, his people are dying of starvation and abuse, disease is rampant, and none of those things are beneficial to human reproduction

I can't believe I've said all along just give President Trump a chance, they've said he was going to end the world a thousand times now, and we're still here 1hug.gif

I can't believe I've lost my 5 year pin, it's just not on my shirt anymore

I can't believe hubby's going back to work on Monday!
1happyday2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how nice it is to communicate with my doctors on my chart online I would ask lol

I can’t believe his reign isn’t over yet lol

I can’t believe how many have left the White House

I can’t believe the sun is out and that will lure me into the yard

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I've already tried to contact the doc twice, without success, if it was an important med, I might be fighting harder, but I'm not all that fond of taking those statins to begin with, kinda' hoping he is looking to change it, though to what I have no idea

I can't believe nobody's wanting a regime change in North Korea, we don't want to remove him from power, we just want him to stop threatening us and our allies ... but you missed the point, if all his people die off, he has no country to rule over, the economic sanctions are taking a toll, hungry soldiers don't fight well, and if your population is dying off, who do you replace them with?

I can't believe how many of his cabinet have yet to be confirmed

I can't believe you didn't get you some of that sunshine lol

I can't believe I've FINALLY gotten Christmas out of my living room ... save one gift lol

I can't believe I left my grandson's "real" gift sitting on the end table lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe the gift for Christmas you were holding was for your son from the hospital?

I can't believe I'm confused on the sons Christmas gifts lol

I can't believe how Beautiful it was today.. and tomorrow the same so I have chicken thawing for BBQ

squirt

Administrator
yes, I can't believe I've had his family's Christmas presents all this time lol

I can't believe the whole family had the flu at Christmas, so we never got to see them for the holidays, then they were packing getting ready to move, no sense in giving them stuff they'd just have to pack

I can't believe I got his son a virtual reality headset, but I always prank him at Christmas, so the first gift he opened was a hole punch lol I was supposed to have the headset to give him after he opened the hole punch, but it's sitting on an end table that I used for the Christmas tree (long gone), so I didn't see it when I rounded up the rest of the gifts lol

I can't believe what an awesome kid he is, all he said was that he REALLY needed a hole punch! lol he's the one watching the cats while we're away, so he can get it then, if not before ♥

I can't believe how happy I am to hear you talkin' about BBQ'ing! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe how grateful he sounds

I can't believe the rain is back after yesterdays gorgeous day

I can't believe the dogs walked 2 miles lol

I can't believe I'm headed out to the gym soon and the time change has my sleep wacked out :poop:

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe y'all are talking about Christmas lol

I can't believe March is being it's usual self after a great February

I can't believe we are meeting my sister and her hubby from Michigan at a spring training Tiger's game on March 26th in Lakeland, Fl.

I can't believe another friend of ours from Michigan will meet us there also

I can't believe that will not be a fun day

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe how much fun you will have with family and friends at the training games

I can't believe we have been getting lite showers about every other day now for the last two weeks

I can't believe how mild our winter was this year, my roses never lost their leaves or flowers but I went ahead and pruned them back like most years past,, and already they are all leafed out and starting to grow new brances

I can't believe it,, it has really been strange weather out here for the last 15 years,,

I can't believe it is getting warmer and dryer every year and now we have had light steady showers each time it rains for the last few month

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much I love reading back through threads like this ♥

I can't believe Jack has a friend that visits lol as in comes in the house with Jack lol

I can't believe all I've ever seen of it is it's butt as it goes out the window lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe @Country17 I know a few that went to the Mariners spring training

I can't believe the Giants will be playing the Mariners this year we're going to a ballgame yah!

I can't believe we have a leaky plumbing hose under my bathroom sink.. the neighbor came over and turned it off for me

I can't beleve my bathroom has two sinks so I'm good lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe we are actually supposed to get warmer weather this weekend :D

I can't believe how it has been shorts weather, then jacket weather and back and forth

I can't believe I am ready for some stability (weather wise) lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe we had steady light rain all night and it stopped about 6am this morning.

I can't believe they said this after noon more to come and clear up before morning, then Fri, Sat, Sun steady rain all three days, Mon- dry,, Tues more rain,, gotta love it if your living out here

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe Easter falls on April Fools day lol

I can't believe how hard it is to eat a low fiber diet

I can't believe how much wheat flour is in EVERYTHING :(

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the same is true for fructose syrup

I can't believe I have 3 cats mad at me lol one hasn't been treated for fleas yet, cuz I haven't been able to catch him lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe how hard it is not to eat flour

I can't believe how easy it is to find high fructose corn syrup, it's in everything

I can't believe we took our dog to the vet Friday.......not good

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how hard it is to eat "right", as it seems to be as individual as we are lol

I can't believe prayers aren't needed ... prayers sent angelheart1.gif

I can't believe all the notices we're getting from people who want to buy our land and/or house

I can't believe we'll ever sell any of it, what used to be a 1,000 acre farm is now just 85 acres

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how glad I am that I live in Texas lol 1hug.gif

I can't believe one of the new courtesy clerks was given a $100 bill to take to the customer service booth for change, and he went home with it in his pocket lol

I can't believe that same courtesy clerk took a customer's bicycle (the next day) and rode it home

I can't believe that same courtesy clerk still has a job! lol