I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe what a productive day I've had, even in my jammies lol

I can't believe I'd have to work 2 months to make what hubby made in a week lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe they been voting out here for years also dead people voting too, no ID required at the polls.. that's why so many Dems in Calif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe Californians put up with that

I can't believe how much better the van is running after the service it got yesterday
1sm088doubleup.gif

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
well what do you expect for a state that harbors illegals

I can't believe how all of my vehicle's lighting is so bright now with ALL LED lighting

especially great on Motor Home as I can sit in a Rest Area for hours now and not worry about the batteries going down since LED's use less than an Amp per bulb

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it was 80 yesterday, and it's 47 out there right now lol

I can't believe I got my feet tangled up in the water hose carrying out the trash, luckily I missed the concrete, and landed in the grass

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe my mini leatherman is gone off my keychain

I can't believe it fell off, it has to be unclipped, the only people who've had my keys besides me is the guys who changed my oil

I can't believe anyone would take it, but when I contacted them about it, I was told immediately "it's not here", I'm like dude, you didn't even look lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe there is nothing to stop us from printing millions of absentee ballots and sending them all over the world so anyone can vote in our elections. If you do not have to be an American citizen to vote, that opens up the whole world to vote in our elections.

I can't believe how the Democrats are the #1 enemy of the US.

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much they choked on the suggestion that it would include Russians ... Russians voting in our elections lol

I can't believe this and the gun issue won't turn out voters to make this country as red as it can be!

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe spring is here (April) and NO F'n rain for the May flowers,, lol

I can't believe how much politics are being discussed rather than just ordinary fun talk,, lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe the fun we are having with our daughter, son in law and grandson here. ( most times lol)

I can't believe our grandson wanted to see the ocean, so we went swimming in the Gulf for an hour or so lol

I can't believe the scenery was awesome at the beach lol

I can't believe I sang three songs at karaoke Saturday night

I can't believe how much fun we had

I can't believe all the great friends we have made down here.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe how much I envy you for all that your able to do

I can't believe how much fun it all is

I can't believe I hope to join a Corvette club and have some gearhead fun,, lol

I can't believe how many car races, and Car shows I can attend now that the season has begun,,

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much there is that I can't believe in politics lol neener.gif

I can't believe it's bed time!

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I'm hurting anybody, and I have started new threads in Let's Discuss, and you don't have to participate in discussions you don't like, even here, and that doesn't mean that Country and I have to watch what we say, even here flowerforyou.gif

I can't believe I went out to feed the birds and my solar fountain is working! bliss.gif

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I got home from work, it was 77 in the house, and hubby was wearing a jacket lol

I can't believe that's usually me! lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OK,, your the Boss,,,,, I'll never say another word and I'll ignor any more comments made on this subject

I can't believe at 77 degrees I am still in clip flops and tank tops,, lol

I can't believe for the last 3-4 days I have done nothing but sleep, I get up around 11am, back to bed at 1 or 2pm get up around 5-6pm and back to bed again around 11pm

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I really was emailing real pics of real cows ... to the tax office lol

I can't believe Kroger has put close out prices on hundreds of items throughout the store ... and I had the day off lol