I can't believe ! ...

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe my TV and Internet was out all day

I can't bewlieve the internet came back on but TV is still off at 10pm

I can't believe they said "Vandals" slashed up a lot of the Fiber Optics, musta been one hell of a lot to be out from time I got up this morning to now,, A Holes have nothing better to do

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe how much that sucks

I can't believe we can't watch the Detroit Tigers on tv until we get back to Michigan

I can't believe I think we have recovered from the weekend lol

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe I've finally finished converting the Jeep and Corvette over to HID & LED lighting

I can't believe how much more you can see them from the rear end and how much better you can see the road ahead

I can't believe I didn't get the ones that blind the on coming traffic

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it's the end of life at Kroger as I know it lol they start the remodel on Monday

I can't believe how bad the bathrooms are, I hope they remodel those too
smiley_pray.gif

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I can't believe how long you'll be out of work or is this coonstruction going on in bit n peices?

I can't believe Wal-Mart did remodling but late at nigh to early in morning, areas were blocked off so you couldn't see what's going on

I can't believe it didn't hurt business, and still crowded as ever

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I won't be missing any work, they'll do it in sections, no clue if it will mostly be done at night, dreading it starting, but looking forward to it ending ! lol 1high5.gif

I can't believe I heard the doves scatter, spotted the falcon in the tree, grabbed the camera, and before I could take the lens cap off, she flew right towards me, and up over my head and the house ... I got goosebumps! but no pic lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe a lady went to one of the managers yesterday and said I said the "F" word, twice lol

I can't believe he defended me, said no way ... and he was right, there was no way I said that once, much less twice lol nono.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the microwave quit in the middle of fixing my breakfast lol

I can't believe they're bringing Code Black back to Wednesday nights!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I hadn't heard that about Code Black

I can't believe my niece is getting married she said Saturday May 5 she'll pick me up at 7 for hair and makeup

I can't believe then pictures at 10:30 weeeeee

I can't believe how honored I'll feel to walk her down the aisle ♥

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how awesome that is 1high5.gif

I can't believe there's a neighborhood cat that's brave enough to come in my house lol I think he likes Pei Wei lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe you have to work tonight maybe they'll give you the night off as a surprise lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe they didn't so much as buy me something to drink lol most managers will at least buy you a drink or let you go pick out a cupcake lol

I can't believe I took off for 3 days for my birthday while you were gone, that's why I went to Okieland, birthday celebration

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it either, but it's true lol I'm a member over at his forum, and I got an email from him late Friday night, the night before my birthday
(or the early early morning of my birthday if you'd rather lol)

I can't believe how disappointed I was in visiting his forum, I thought I'd be able to exchange thoughts with like minded people, but the site is very much like how our old Debate used to be, they just smack each other, and seem perfectly happy doing it lol I don't blame Hannity for that, it's an open forum, anyone can join, and they do have moderators, I've seen posts deleted, but only when it gets ugly

I can't believe any liberal would ever join a forum ran by Sean Hannity lol but they do!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe my brother, lil sis, and niece all told me they loved me in some way yesterday :)

I can't believe an orchid came up in my FB memories reminds me of my Aunt will try and buy and orchid today ♥

I can't believe I haven't showered yet I must go lol