I can't believe ! ...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe you have bag worms even the name sounds gross lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how gross they really are lol and they're climbing all over the front porch, literally

I can't believe how much of that juniper they killed last year, hubby sprayed yesterday, hopefully we got them before they can kill more of it

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it gets worse lol after hubby sprayed, they started running for the hills, opened the front door the other day, and they were dangling from webbing on the porch, right at about face level ... lol hiding.gif

I can't believe a man came in the store last night and tried to insist that I give him 6 bottles of Moet champagne, priced at $57.99 each, for $6.99 each lol he took a pic of the shelf tag and everything! and when I asked to see the pic, the shelf tag said, "Sutterhome Chardonnay", when I refused, he asked for a manager, I told him I was the only one there, and if he wanted to see a manager, he'd have to come back the next day, I was not losing my job for him, and you can bet, if I sold $350 worth of champagne for $42, I would've lost my job and rightly so lol
I made sure he got the correct spelling of my name lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe the man didn't come back the next day to show the pic lol

I can't believe my friend Charlie got sick in Vegas and had to stay 2 extra nights.. she was at the Circus Circus they wouldn't even
bring her gingerale.. place is a dump, thankfully her bf got her a room at MGM she got chicken noodle soup and gingerale there

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe he ever had any intention to, he thought he could intimidate me into doing it, he picked the wrong person for that fight lol
he tried to tell me that one of the guys stocking told him he could have it for that price, but when I talked to that co-worker, all he was asked was if we had more in the back, tried to tell me that guy was a manager, I know all the managers! lol

awwwwwwwwww ... I can't believe how right you are about Circus Circus being a dump!

I can't believe a man wanted to give us a list of the things he couldn't find in the store lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe that customer tried to pull a fast one like that

I can't believe a guy pulled a gun on people at Walmart about an hour from here

I can't believe a Hero with a concealed carry permit shot the guy and saved many lives

I can't believe he didn't even need an AR15

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe anyone would use an AR15 for personal defense, an AR-15 is a home defense weapon, it shoots the same caliber bullet at the same velocity and rounds per minute as the hunting rifle, the 2nd Amendment is not about personal defense, it's about defending against a corrupt government

I can't believe we don't need more good guys with guns

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I don't understand what you mean about the 2nd amendment I thought it was the right to bear arms

I can't believe I was out working in the yard at 7am til 8:30am up with the dog and couldn't go back to sleep

I can't believe how much more I get done in the day by getting up at 5am but eeeeek lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the founding fathers beat back the English forces using the same weapons their military had, they wanted citizens armed, not *just to* be able to defend life and property, but also to be able to adequately respond to a totalitarian government, had Trump been the Nazi some folks said he was, it would have been the civilian arms that rose up against him, hence a well regulated militia, having the same guns police do is the whole point, if the day ever came that we had to protect ourselves against a police state

I can't believe I get up at 5AM some days ... then go back to bed for about 5 more hours lol

I can't believe hubby went to the eye doc, and was told he wasn't covered by my insurance, funny, 'cuz I've been paying for it, then he tried to make a dental appt and was told he wasn't eligible lol the insurance confirmed he is, so I don't know what's going on

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I spent the day alternating between throwing up and sleeping lol smileysick1.gif

I can't believe it finally stopped

I can't believe emetrol didn't help, pot didn't help ... but Chick Fil A did lol
hmm.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I don’t remember the last time I threw up

I can’t believe not real good timing when your headed out for the weekend

I can’t believe I pulled more weeds today some came up to my knee 😮

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much I'm hoping it's done! lol (so far, so good lol)

I can't believe how hard you work, well I can ... lol ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe she's been gone that long too :(

I can't believe we're going to the movies tonight to see Juarassic World haven't been since last Sept when I got the crud

I can't believe I think I'm over my phobia

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I wouldn't be leery too lol 1high5.gif

I can't believe I didn't take the camera with me yesterday, and I regretted it

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe you forgot the camera too you know everyone has one on their phones these days lol

I can't believe you don't have a phone :p

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I miss that bill lol

I can't believe I didn't take the camera on purpose, I didn't really think there would be anything to take pics of

I can't believe my niece has some birds that have built a nest on her front porch, any anytime somebody got near, they got worried, they were really cool, she said they were mud wrens, but I can't find any mud wrens, I think they're barn swallows

Bamber

Super Moderator

I can't believe I didn't take the camera on purpose, I didn't really think there would be anything to take pics of

I can't believe my niece has some birds that have built a nest on her front porch, any anytime somebody got near, they got worried, they were really cool, she said they were mud wrens, but I can't find any mud wrens, I think they're barn swallows
I can't believe local names for things can cause confusion.
I can't believe your nieces "mud wrens" could be Eastern Phoebes.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

I can't believe you aren't on your hubbys plan

I can't believe the treasured pics of all of you together would be priceless

I can't believe how much our nature world is amazing