I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe local names for things can cause confusion.
I can't believe your nieces "mud wrens" could be Eastern Phoebes.

I can't believe the nest appeared to be mostly mud, and the bird was definitely darker, I've been listening to bird recordings to try to help identify it, with no luck yet

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe you aren't on your hubbys plan

I can't believe the treasured pics of all of you together would be priceless

I can't believe how much our nature world is amazing
I can't believe how badly burned we got with cellphones, got told something was free, then got charged for it, ended up with a $1500 phone bill, I said never again lol

I can't believe nobody else took pics either, but we've got thousands of pics of us together, with many more still to be taken, it just didn't seem like a photographic event, more like a private intimate moment

I can't believe I got a visit from the falcon today, sittin' on the bird bath as pretty as you please ... you're so right about nature! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe both my key fob's don't work have to go to Honda tomorrow to get them fixed

I can't believe it wouldn't be something as simple as a battery although I've tried that

I can't believe isn't it always something lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I've been trying to set up dental and doc appts for hubby since Monday

I can't believe the doc's office has to ask the doc if he's taking new patients, and he was off yesterday, a no show today

I can't believe I had to contact the insurance who sent me a list of dentists, then I had to contact one of those dentists to see if they're still on my list, who then had to contact the insurance to see if they're on my list ... lol
nightmare.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe my sister has gone through similar bureaucracy trying to get a primary care doctor its been almost 3 months

I can't believe she needs her water pills to live with her disease and has no refills and finally got a primary care doctor but the appt is July 13
I told her to call and tell them you need them before that

I can't believe the love I felt today.. after I left the Honda dealer I went by my old work and saw some of my old co-workers I got tons of hugs
and love and I got to spend time with my peewee Alicia and catch up ♥

I can't believe how many want me to come back to work.. and offered me jobs today lol

I can't believe Honda called me on the way home and want to buy my car LOL! It was a fun morning

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how ridiculous it is

I can't believe how spot on your advice to her is, she should ask

I can't believe the dentist office that I contacted took the offensive with the insurance, and hubby will have a dentist in 72 hours

I can't believe how impressed I am, already

I can't believe they want to buy your car, did they make an offer?

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe he didn't mention money he said the inventory guy is interested.. he saw I brought it in for service and apparently certain years are scarce mines a 2008 and in excellent condition by my standards lol

I can't believe Madison finally got her bandages off.. stitches are out and a groom tomorrow yah!

I can't believe hubby took his Corvette in for an oil change last Saturday and found out his tires are shredding.. thank god we didn't go to Seaside on the terrible fast road in April.. new tires tomorrow in time for the 4th of July parade on Wednesday

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe I know where to jump in here, so I guess I will just start babbling lol

I can't believe what a hot 4th of July week we have coming up

I can't believe it is 91 right now, feels like 99 and the rest of the week is supposed to be warmer

I can't believe I don't like the scenery tho', neighbors on both sides of us have shown up and there are two pieces and bikinis

I can't believe after doing yard work and mowing the lawn earlier, that I am not happy to be inside in the A/C lol

I can't believe it is a great summer in Michigan, so far

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it's as hot in Michigan as it is in Texas

I can't believe how little I mind being in the store's AC *now* lol

I can't believe how much better Maddie must feel!

I can't believe you didn't ask how much they were willing to pay for your car, Manzy

I can't believe hubby talked about cleaning up our credit to maybe build a house here, but he wants to do it with a credit card, and I really like being debt free, and I wonder if he said that to get me to say yes lol hmm.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe it's as hot in Michigan as it is in Texas

I can't believe how little I mind being in the store's AC *now* lol

I can't believe how much better Maddie must feel!

I can't believe you didn't ask how much they were willing to pay for your car, Manzy

I can't believe hubby talked about cleaning up our credit to maybe build a house here, but he wants to do it with a credit card, and I really like being debt free, and I wonder if he said that to get me to say yes lol View attachment 21874
I can't believe he didn't mention money I did ask lol the inventory guy wanted to see and drive it first

I can't believe Maddie is getting a groom today.. I think she feels better but is infatuated at licking it and theres no fur there and it bleeds

I can't believe she's wearing her little sock again meh!

I can't believe how many times way back then I paid off the credit cards and then got them up there again.. tell him DON'T just get a consolidation loan from the credit union low interest

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I know where to jump in here, so I guess I will just start babbling lol

I can't believe what a hot 4th of July week we have coming up

I can't believe it is 91 right now, feels like 99 and the rest of the week is supposed to be warmer

I can't believe I don't like the scenery tho', neighbors on both sides of us have shown up and there are two pieces and bikinis

I can't believe after doing yard work and mowing the lawn earlier, that I am not happy to be inside in the A/C lol

I can't believe it is a great summer in Michigan, so far
I can't believe your scenery is so BAD there it reminds me of this song

I can't believe how much you crack me up :D

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I only have one year to go to retirement!
I can't believe its been almost 4 years for me your going to ENJOY it I sure do

I can't believe how busy I am from not working.. my calendar had something marked on it almost every day this month

I can't believe Hawaii didn't hurt lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe he didn't mention money I did ask lol the inventory guy wanted to see and drive it first

I can't believe Maddie is getting a groom today.. I think she feels better but is infatuated at licking it and theres no fur there and it bleeds

I can't believe she's wearing her little sock again meh!

I can't believe how many times way back then I paid off the credit cards and then got them up there again.. tell him DON'T just get a consolidation loan from the credit union low interest
I can't believe I'd give up my van for a car payment

I can't believe I don't want our credit fixed, with bad credit, nobody wants to steal our identity lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I'd give up my van for a car payment

I can't believe I don't want our credit fixed, with bad credit, nobody wants to steal our identity lol
I can’t believe you haven’t seen the newer cars now they are awesome even used new

I can’t believe I don’t know what you mean about cleaning up your credit with a credit card then lol