I can't believe ! ...

squirt

Administrator
I can’t believe you haven’t seen the newer cars now they are awesome even used new

I can’t believe I don’t know what you mean about cleaning up your credit with a credit card then lol
I can't believe what a good vehicle my van has been

I can't believe I've had her 20 years, and she's never left me stranded, repairs have been minimal, and I have a break room of my very ownies lol

I can't believe that's what hubby said, he wants to get a credit card to clean up our credit, and I don't know what we'd need credit for, he said if we want to build a house here later, we'd need good credit, it's the first time I've ever heard him mention building a house here, that's been my dream lol

I can't believe we don't have enough cash to put up as collateral on a home loan, and we could use your advice and go to a credit union

I can't believe you've already got zucchini from your garden!

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I'm headed to Okieland again on Friday

I can't believe we'll be taking a 5 generation picture! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe what a great pic that will be.... make copies and pass them out

I can't believe I feel the same about my Honda Pilot its been the best, its paid off which is the best part but after being in hubby's truck
and its not brand new its a 2016 its the bomb

I can't believe I haven't heard many fireworks so far.. headed to go see the big ones tonight.. pups got their CBD oil and they'll stay in the house all comfy

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe what a great idea that is!

I can't believe how nice the new cars are, GPS, blue tooth and all that jazz 1sm088doubleup.gif

I can't believe that we can hear the booms all around us, but can't see the fireworks lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe hubby and I played our WII Mario Cart my brother got us and had a BLAST!!!

I can't believe I have 2 going away parties to go to this week

I can't believe I'm about to go to PSP wish me luck lol

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe there was a July 4th parade right in front of my house ... and I slept through it lol

I can't believe how cute it was! (hubby made a video)

I can't believe they had all the little kids out there on their tricycles, bikes, in wagons, and they went around the park

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I have 2 going away visits tomorrow one at an ex co-workers they are married I worked with both of them are moving to Arkansas then after that I'm meeting a couple (friends from the Corvette club) at the Olive Garden they are moving to Arizona

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe what a culture shock it could be moving from Washington to Arkansas lol

I can't believe the van isn't right after spending over $1,000 on it

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe huge culture shock lol

I can’t believe that either about the van

I can’t believe I’m watching Big Brother without discussing with Homie 😢😢😢

I can’t believe I can’t watch it and Roo at the same time lol TTYL

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe Big Brother just never captured my attention

I can't believe Kroger's phone lines were down when I tried to call in this evening lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe its not for everyone lol

I can't believe it was 90 degrees here today its cooled down alot thank goodness

I can't believe they haven't found out whats wrong with your van yet?

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I didn't make it back here yesterday lol

I can't believe only time will tell with the van, but he thinks it's the ECM which he had to order online

I can't believe he told me I could take it, but at my own risk (basically lol), he said he could make it work, but he wanted to do it the right way, and I agreed

I can't believe it was hotter than that on July 4th here, and that's why I wasn't out watching fireworks lo
l whew1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe the public fireworks go off around 10pm is it that hot there still? lol

I can't believe how much I worry anymore, I don't want to do this procedure now I'm worried about the general antestsia
when I did the local the last time I didn't wake up for hours

I can't believe I don't even care what they find I already know what I have from the last time

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe it's 12:28AM and it's still 89 degrees outside lol

I can't believe you have to go through that again

I can't believe how different the rental car is from the van, the van has no nose, no trunk, I need to remember that the rental car does lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe you won’t get used to the rental car lol

I can’t believe you haven’t bought a laptop or tablet for your trip for playing online at night

I can’t believe how much better Abby feels maybe she’ll take care of me this weekend lol

I can't believe I almost got to give it back today! lol

I can't believe it hasn't even crossed my mind, but I'm hoping we'll be too busy or too tired lol

I can't believe I won't find a way to get to ya'll! lol

I can't believe how wonderful that is to hear!

I can't believe how relieved I am that we're going to get our money back on a rental car cancellation
whew1.gif