I can't believe ! ...

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe chiminea is on your list instead of an indoor electric fireplace lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe how one minute in life your here and the next your not (my cousin)

I can't believe there's no place to go mourn him or no services :(

I can't believe how important it is to say I love you ♥

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how right you are 1hug.gif

I can't believe it's flooding in central Texas, and the rain just keeps coming

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe its that rainy there so soon

I can't believe I have an ex co-worker who lives in Austin he had a fox sleeping on his lounge chair this morning lol

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe we have no heat and no water

I can't believe everything was white this morning, really think, hard frost

I can't believe the river was covered with fog so thick you could not even see the water, much less the far shore

I can't believe once the sun started coming up and the fog started rising up over the water it was a beautiful sight to behold

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe they have no heat or water! any resolution, Rich?

I can't believe how close Jack came to catching a crow in mid-air lol

I can't believe I've got about half a dozen of them visiting daily now

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe they have no heat or water! any resolution, Rich?

I can't believe how close Jack came to catching a crow in mid-air lol

I can't believe I've got about half a dozen of them visiting daily now
I can't believe the issue is with our camper

I can't believe our heater for some reason or other decided to quit putting out heat

I can't believe our onboard water pump quit pumping water right after I pulled our well pump out

I can't believe we only have two more days and we are outta here, no time to schedule a fixit person

I can't believe tonight is our last night in our camper. I'm glad, it is going to be in the 30's tonight, not good when I sleep commando lol

I can't believe you have crows coming into your yard, they are usually not that brave

I can't believe crow may or may not be able to carry Jack off (that did not sound good did it? lol)

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I haven't taken pics of this before and it just does not show much on film

I can't believe I watch this once or twice a week this time of year, it is awesome
I can’t believe you’ve got a point there 😁

I can’t believe hubbys Dodgers are losing and he’s sinking further and further into the couch lol

I can’t believe it’ll go to game 7 tomorrow 🤨

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe the issue is with our camper

I can't believe our heater for some reason or other decided to quit putting out heat

I can't believe our onboard water pump quit pumping water right after I pulled our well pump out

I can't believe we only have two more days and we are outta here, no time to schedule a fixit person

I can't believe tonight is our last night in our camper. I'm glad, it is going to be in the 30's tonight, not good when I sleep commando lol

I can't believe you have crows coming into your yard, they are usually not that brave

I can't believe crow may or may not be able to carry Jack off (that did not sound good did it? lol)
I can't believe what you go through to be a snow bird lol 1hug.gif

I can't believe there won't be some snugglin' in that camper tonight! lol

I can't believe there's anywhere from 3 to 8 crows in my backyard nearly every day at any given moment

I can't believe how LOUD they can get, they've given me a headache more than once lol

I can't believe how big they are, I was more worried that they would attack Jack than carry him off lol they were diving at him, and quickly learned not to get so close lol I have a pic, not of him in the air, but him with 2 of the crows, I'll try to get it posted soon ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe hubby is cooking all day he made breakfast and he's making his famous enchilada's tonight

I can't believe I couldnt find a Braun Strowman Halloween Wrestling Dude for my grandson's birthday

I can't believe I'd be lost without Amazon lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe this guy was trying to buy everything in his order for the price of onions, 49 cents a pound lol

I can't believe the best deterrent to theft is great customer service lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe I had a screw in my tire so long it couldn't be repaired but I unknowingly had an extended warranty so the new tire is free :D

I can't believe we won't be watching Survivor tonight the Dodgers are in the World Series hubbys team

I can't believe I'm pretty sure I'm catching a cold :unsure: