I can't believe ! ...

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe you lucked out on your tire lol

I can't believe you are catching a cold. The weather can't be that bad there yet?

I can't believe the Red Sox won the first game. I'm with your hubby on rooting for the Dodgers!

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I think it might be allergies now

I can’t believe the Dodgers pitching sucks hubbys from Southern Cali he better lol

I can’t believe I just raked a bunch of leaves and they’re back 🤨😜

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much I love On Demand lol (I loved how this episode of Survivor ended! lol)

I can't believe kids are already dying from the flu

I can't believe one of my middle eastern customers had on the very first MAGA hat I've ever seen with my own eyes
1sm088doubleup.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I got to work, and all the flyers for Kids Night were in the drawer at SCO lol

I can't believe we get the word out that way? lol

I can't believe what a poor turnout we had last year, BECAUSE we failed to get the word out! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe your store won’t have a lot of people anyway our Kroger’s does lol especially on the weekends

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe most adults don't wanna play our games lol

I can't believe employees didn't even know, I can't tell you how many co-workers told me they didn't know about Kids Night

I can't believe I have an unopened loaf of bread on the toaster, it EXPIRED on Oct 14, and an unopened half gallon of milk in the fridge that expired on Oct 15 lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe someone broke into our locked mailboxes last night totally ripped open the going out mail and ruined 2 sets of mailboxes
the 3rd set was our's and is ok

I can't believe and we live in a good neighborhood

I can't believe the world has gone crazy

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe someone broke into our locked mailboxes last night totally ripped open the going out mail and ruined 2 sets of mailboxes
the 3rd set was our's and is ok

I can't believe and we live in a good neighborhood

I can't believe the world has gone crazy
I can't believe a friend of ours woke up Thursday night and confronted an intruder in his house

I can't believe he said the guy was nekked, had the thermostat turned up high and all four burners on the stove on high

I can't believe he had his gun, told the intruder to lie down, which he did while he called the police

I can't believe the first thing I asked him was, what was he smokin'? lol He said later the police said he was on meth but was at least smart enough to lay down when a homeowner with a gun told him to hit the floor.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe how scary and crazy that is I’d of freaked the F out lol

I can’t believe how happy I am your neighbor was able to apprehend him

I can’t believe I never had an issue about homeowners having a gun to protect themselves it’s the ones who have a gun to go outside their home and shoot innocent people that I have a problem with, 11 people at the synagogue just lost their lives to this, one was a 94 year old woman praying, that’s what saddens me

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe you were even around sardines lol

I can't believe the weather will cooperate for the Veterans Parade on Saturday

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe hubby loves 'em smileysick1.gif

I can't believe all the food I threw away today, I cleaned out the pantry ... a lesson to not buy food lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe the people who come here and just make spam threads like we’re going to read them 🤨🧐

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I've never understood what they get out of it, besides banned lol

I can't believe I can't find a car wash! lol