I can't believe ! ...

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe you can't find a bucket of water and a washcloth lol

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe we're not allowed to do that, says the HOA ... lol

I can't believe they removed every drive thru car wash from every gas station anywhere close to me

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe how lucky I am then, I wash my vehicles by hand all the time

I can't believe they would do that

I can't believe there have been two brand new drive through car washes built down here in the last two years

I can't believe I wash my vehicles once when we get down here and the rest of the time I set them out in the rain for the rest of the winter lol

I can't believe we have two miles of gravel and dirt roads to our place in Michigan. If it is dry, they get dusty, big time and if it is wet they get all muddy, there are very few days in a row that our vehicles are clean lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can't believe how much easier it is to drive thru a car wash the ones that have new brushes and free vacuums lol

I can't believe with 3 good fingers on one hand its sometimes a challenge to hold things (like car wash stuff lol)

I can’t believe there was yet another shooting this morning, watching a dad sobbing on the news who lost his only son was awful 😢😢 when will it ever end 😢😢

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how lucky I am then, I wash my vehicles by hand all the time

I can't believe they would do that

I can't believe there have been two brand new drive through car washes built down here in the last two years

I can't believe I wash my vehicles once when we get down here and the rest of the time I set them out in the rain for the rest of the winter lol

I can't believe we have two miles of gravel and dirt roads to our place in Michigan. If it is dry, they get dusty, big time and if it is wet they get all muddy, there are very few days in a row that our vehicles are clean lol
I can't believe we were in a severe drought for years, it was a water saving measure

I can't believe they made a permanent solution to a temporary problem lol

I can't believe how much the farm is like that
1high5.gif

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe how much easier it is to drive thru a car wash the ones that have new brushes and free vacuums lol

I can't believe with 3 good fingers on one hand its sometimes a challenge to hold things (like car wash stuff lol)

I can’t believe there was yet another shooting this morning, watching a dad sobbing on the news who lost his only son was awful 😢😢 when will it ever end 😢😢
I can't believe that's exactly what I found yesterday lol 1sm088doubleup.gif

I can't believe it was yet another person who had already been looked at by police *sigh*

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I can't believe how many times we have heard.......he was on our watch list. Makes you wonder about some of our LE agencies. Actions speak way louder than words or excuses.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I lost my glasses temporarily last night I got down to look under the chair and knocked over the ladies drink next to me Ooops she said it was a double margarita lol

I can’t believe my glasses were under hubbys chair have no idea how they got there 😎

I can’t believe I told the lady I’d buy her another drink the cocktail waitress came but had a full tray said she’d be back, she never came back ooops lol

I can’t believe the ladies friend said she’d go get her one do I gave her $10 She left came back and said the lines to long oops lol

I can’t believe she didn’t have a few later at least I hope she did 😱

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe I wouldn't pocket that ten'er and go home lol

I can't believe how good Werther's caramel popcorn is lol
yum.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I heard her friend say you can gamble with that lol

I can’t believe how bad I felt but hubby said don’t she got a $10 bill lol

I can’t believe at the time I think she preferred the double margarita 😂

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe you had anything to feel bad about, you made it more than right ♥

I can't believe one of the managers who dropped the ball on the blower is the same manager that dropped the ball on the Halloween pics, I told him one more strike, and he's out! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I can’t believe I felt bad because she really wanted that drink lol

I can’t believe you have to work in the cold 🥶

I can’t believe how much I spent at the vet again 😝

squirt

Administrator
I can't believe Kroger has a heater it doesn't use! lol

I can't believe I could even imagine how much you spent 1hug.gif

I can't believe hubby left a trash can out in the middle of the yard, I can't believe how much it bothers me lol